Fry the meatballs in a skillet for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat without a lid. Then stew the meatballs in the sauce for 15 minutes.
How to fry meatballs
Pork – half a kilo
Chicken eggs – 1 piece
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Salt and black pepper – to taste
How to fry pork
meatballs 1. Wash the pork, dry it, cut into cubes 1 centimeter thick.
2. Lay the cubes side by side on a cutting board and lightly beat with a food hammer (or with a household one, but then through a plastic bag).
3. Sprinkle the meat pieces with salt and pepper, put in a bowl and mash.
4. Break the eggs into a deep plate, salt and beat.
5. Add flour and mix.
6. Add the egg-flour mixture to the minced meat, mix well.
7. Blind meatballs from minced meat.
8. Heat the pan, pour oil on it, dip the meatballs in batter and put in the pan.
9. Fry meatballs on one side for 10 minutes over medium heat without a lid, and 10 minutes on the other side.
When serving, sprinkle the meatballs with chopped herbs.
How to fry chicken meatballs in sauce
Chicken fillet – half a kilo
White bread – 2 slices, about 20 grams
Cream 10% fat – 150 milliliters
Flour – 1 tablespoon for sauce and 1 tablespoon for breading
Butter – a cube with a side of 2 centimeters (20 grams)
Chicken egg – 1 piece
Milk with a fat content of 1-2.5% – 150 milliliters
Vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
Salt – 1 teaspoon with a hill
Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
How to fry chicken meatballs
1. Defrost chicken fillet, rinse, dry and finely chop, it is allowed to grind with a meat grinder.
2. Cut white bread into cubes, put in a deep bowl and pour over milk; mash bread and mix with chopped chicken meat.
3. Break the chicken egg into the mixture, add salt and spices.
4. Mix the minced meat with your hands so that all products are evenly distributed in the minced meat.
5. Leave the minced meat in the refrigerator for half an hour, then mix again.
6. Form round meatballs from minced meat and put on the board.
7. Pour flour into a deep bowl, bread the meatballs in it.
8. Heat the pan, pour in 2 tablespoons of oil, put the meatballs so that they do not touch each other.
9. Fry the meatballs for 3 minutes over medium heat, then turn – fry the meatballs on all sides.
10. Put some of the fried meatballs in a saucepan, add oil to the pan and send not yet fried ones.
11. Put another pan on a quiet fire, put the butter and wait until it melts.
12. Sprinkle flour on top and fry, constantly stirring with a spatula.
13. As soon as the oil begins to boil, pour in the cream, add a pinch of salt and black pepper. 14. Simmer the sauce for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
15. Pour the meatball sauce into the saucepan.
16. Put the pan on the fire, simmer the meatballs in the sauce for 15 minutes.