Boil skewers for 10 minutes.
Spices at home
Beef – 0.5 kilograms
Pork – 0.5 kilograms
Fat – 200 grams
Garlic – 2 medium cloves
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
How to cook sausages at home
1. Cut beef and pork into large pieces and pass through a meat grinder on a fine grill.
2. Cut the fat into cubes with a side of 0.3 centimeters.
3. Add sugar, salt and ground black pepper to the minced meat, grind with a blender.
4. Add bacon to the minced meat and mix with your hands.
5. Grind the garlic with a garlic press and add to the minced meat.
6. Cover the minced meat and put it in the refrigerator.
7. Scroll the minced meat through a meat grinder, stuffing the shell with minced meat.
8. Boil natural skewers for 5 minutes.
Store natural spikachki for 2 days.
– If the skewers are not wrapped in a natural casing, it must be removed before cooking.
– If the skewers are wrapped in a natural casing, it is not necessary to remove it at all.
– When choosing skewers, try to see the skewers on the cut. For high-quality bacon, bacon pieces should not exceed 4 millimeters, and the color of the bacon should be even, pale pink. Spikechek should not contain vegetable components (it is still a meat product) and a high content of starch and carrageenan. High-quality skewers do not leak, they have an elastic, slightly damp shell that fits snugly against the skewers. The packaging must be free of air bubbles.
– The shelf life of natural spikachek in a vacuum is no more than 6 days, and without it – 2 days.
– If you plan to fry the skewers after cooking, you need to cook the skewers in a saucepan for 2 minutes.
– Caloric content of sausages – 300-350 kcal / 100 grams.