Rinse and clean the liver of the rabbit from the films. Cook rabbit liver for 15 minutes.
Cook the rabbit liver for 20 minutes for the child.
How to cook rabbit liver
1. Rabbit liver, if frozen, thaw and rinse thoroughly.
2. Put on a board, cut off fat and dense parts, if necessary, cut into several pieces.
3. Put the rabbit liver in a saucepan and pour water over it.
4. Put the pan on a strong fire.
5. After boiling, reduce the heat and after a couple of minutes remove the foam that forms during cooking.
6. Boil rabbit liver for 15 minutes.
7. The liver instantly loses moisture, so use it in recipes immediately after cooking. As a rule, boiled liver goes to salads or pate.
Rabbit Liver Cooking Tip
If the rabbit liver has a specific (but fresh) smell, soak it in salted water or milk for 1 hour before cooking.
Boiled rabbit liver salad
Rabbit liver – 150 grams
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Not sugary-sweet apple – 1 large
Onion – half
Sausage cheese – 75 grams
Mayonnaise or Caesar salad dressing – 2 tablespoons
How to make rabbit liver salad
1. Boil rabbit liver, cut into thin chips and salt.
2. Peel the onion head, cut off the rhizome from it, and finely chop.
3. Grate sausage cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Boil chicken eggs, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
5. Peel the apple and stem, grate on a coarse grater.
6. Put the grated rabbit liver into a salad bowl, then onions, apples and eggs.
7. Salt a layer of eggs, sprinkle the salad with sausage cheese and grease with mayonnaise.
8. Cover the salad and leave to soak in the refrigerator for 1 hour.