Boil pumpkin juice for 1 minute after boiling; to harvest pumpkin juice for the winter, cooking will take 15 minutes.
How to make pumpkin juice
Products Pumpkin – 600 grams
Sugar – 100 grams
Lemon – 1 piece
Water – 700 milliliters
How to cook pumpkin juice
1. Wash the pumpkin, peel it, remove the seeds, grate the pumpkin.
2. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl.
3. Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add and dissolve sugar.
4. Put the pumpkin, bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute and cool.
5. Pour in lemon juice, stir.
6. Grind the juice with a blender or mixer.
Pour the prepared juice into glasses.
Pumpkin juice in a slow
cooker Wash pumpkin , peel, remove seeds, grate on a coarse grater.
Place the pumpkin in the upper container of the juice cooker, pour water into the lower part. Boil pumpkin juice for 45 minutes. Pour hot juice into sterilized jars, cool and store.
You can easily diversify the taste of boiled pumpkin juice if you add apple, carrot, sea buckthorn, orange during cooking.
Pumpkin juice for the winter
Pumpkin – 1.5 kilograms
Water – 3 liters
Sugar – 300 grams
Lemon – 1 piece
How to cook pumpkin juice for the winter
1. Thoroughly wash 1.5 kilograms of pumpkin, peel, remove seeds and fibers.
2. Grate the peeled pumpkin on a fine grater.
3. Add 300 grams of sugar to 3 liters of water and bring to a boil.
4. Cook sugar syrup until the sugar is completely dissolved.
5. Pour grated pumpkin with boiling sugar syrup and cook for 15 minutes.
6. The resulting juice should be left to cool completely.
7. Wash 1 lemon and squeeze the juice from it.
8. Add lemon juice to pumpkin and grind the resulting juice with a blender.
9. Bring the resulting juice to a boil over high heat.
10. Then reduce the gas and simmer for 15 minutes.
11. Pour the finished pumpkin juice into sterilized jars.
– For those who do not like pure pumpkin juice, you can combine it with apple, carrot, orange or cranberry juice.
– Pumpkin juice can be obtained by squeezing a pumpkin with a juicer.
– Pumpkin cake should not be thrown away: you can make face masks from it, and also use it in cooking for making pastries, porridge and mashed soups.
– Pumpkin fruits are well stored until spring in dark and cool places, so it is better to make fresh pumpkin juice that is not pasteurized.
– Juice should be squeezed out of the pumpkin in portions, since the shelf life of fresh pumpkin juice in the refrigerator is 1-2 hours. After this time, he loses some of his nutrients.
– When making pumpkin juice, it is important to use medium-sized pumpkins weighing about 5-6 kilograms. The stalk on them should be dry and hard, and the fruits themselves without external damage: this is an indicator of the ripeness of the pumpkin.
– Caloric content of pumpkin juice – 38 kcal / 100 grams.