In order to boil milk, it is necessary to grease the edges of a thick-walled pan with butter, pour milk and put on a quiet fire under the lid. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and as soon as the milk boils, remove from heat.
Fuss facts about milk
– To keep milk longer, you can boil milk with 1 cup of sugar – then it will be stored for 3 days instead of the usual 2 days.
– Milk in combination with honey is very useful for tone and mood.
– Boiled milk in which figs are softened is also an excellent cough remedy.
– Calorie content of 1.5% fat milk – 44 kcal / 100 milliliters, 2.5% fat milk – 52 kcal / 100 milliliters, 3.2% fat milk – 59 kcal / 100 milliliters.
– Boiling requires fresh milk purchased on the market from cow owners. Packaged milk, which is sold in stores, does not need to be boiled, it is pasteurized or sterilized at the dairy plant.
– Boiling destroys pathogens and lactic acid bacteria.
– Boiled milk is stored longer, but loses some of its useful properties. The content of vitamins in it decreases several times, and milk protein, when the temperature rises above 55 degrees, begins to curl up, settling in flakes on the walls of the pan.
– Milk cannot be boiled for a long time, you just need to bring the product to a boil and turn it off.
– If milk is digested, then the calcium and phosphorus contained in it change the structure in such a way that they cannot be absorbed by the body, the protein that has settled to the bottom and walls burns, and the milk fat molecules combine and float to the surface.
– For boiling milk, it is better to use enameled pans or stainless steel dishes, preferably with a double bottom.
Baked milk recipe
Boil milk, cover and keep in a warm place for 6-7 hours.
You can also cook baked milk in a multicooker – pour milk into the multicooker and cook in the “stewing” mode for 6 hours.