Defrost hake carcasses, peel, gut and cut into portions. Roll the fish in spices and sprinkle with lemon juice, then leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes. Pour flour or breadcrumbs into a deep bowl, then roll each piece in breadcrumbs. Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan, heat and fry each piece for 7 minutes on both sides.
How much and how to fry breaded hake
– 4 fish
Onion – 1 head
Breadcrumbs – 200 grams
Flour – 100 grams
Lemon juice – from half a lemon
Vegetable oil – 100 milliliters
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to fry breaded hake
1. Defrost hake, peel, gut and wash.
2. Cut the hake into portions, salt, pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice, marinate in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl, roll each piece of hake in them.
4. Heat up the frying pan, pour in the oil, lay out the hake pieces.
5. Fry the hake for 7 minutes on each side.
How much and how to fry hake in batter
Hake – 500 grams
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper
Dried basil – 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
How to fry hake in batter
1. Defrost hake, remove scales, gut, cut off fins and rinse.
2. Cut the hake into portions, pepper, salt and grate with basil.
3. Stir the egg, a little salt and flour with a whisk.
4. Heat the pan, pour in the oil.
5. Dip the hake in batter and put in a pan.
4. Fry the hake in batter for 10 minutes on each side over medium heat, then 3 minutes under the lid.