Fry crucian carp in vegetable oil for 5 minutes on each side, in total – 10 minutes . Fry the carp in an open skillet over medium heat.
How delicious to fry crucian carp
Crucian carp – 3 pieces
Lemon – 1 piece
Garlic – 3 cloves
Dill and green onions – for 4 tablespoons
Flour – 3 tablespoons
Salt and black pepper – to taste
Sunflower oil – 3 tablespoons
How to fry crucian carp
Wash carp, remove scales , optionally cut off the head and tail. Cut the fish along the line of the belly, gut and rinse well inside and out.
Make transverse cuts on the carp with a knife. If the crucians are large, then cut them into pieces. Salt crucians inside and out, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Heat a frying pan, add oil, peel the garlic, finely chop and put in a frying pan. Pour flour into a bowl. Dip the carp in flour and place in the pan. Fry for 10 minutes over medium heat. Serve crucian carp on a plate, garnishing with slices of lemon, herbs.
Fried carp in a slow cooker
Karasi – 700 grams
Vegetable oil – 150 grams
Flour – 50 grams
Garlic – 1 prong
Walnuts – 150 grams
Chicken eggs – 3 pieces
Parsley – 1 bunch
Salt – to taste
Vinegar 9% – 1 tablespoon
Water – 0.5 liters
Vegetable oil – 6 tablespoons
How to fry
1. Clean the fish, gut, remove the tails and heads.
2. Rinse the fish.
3. Cut carp into portions.
4. Break chicken eggs into a deep bowl, beat with a whisk, add a pinch of salt.
5. Pour the flour into a separate deep bowl.
6. Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl, heat for 1 minute in the “Baking” mode.
7. Put pieces of crucian carp in the slow cooker, fry with the multicooker lid open for 10 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 5 minutes.
8. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
9. Chop the nuts, separate and finely chop the walnuts.
10. Mix nuts, garlic, 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of vinegar in a bowl.
11. Add water to the resulting mixture, mix.
12. Wash parsley, dry and finely chop.
Serve crucians, watering with walnut sauce and sprinkled with herbs.
How to fry carp in sour cream
Karasi – 5 pieces
Onion – 2 medium heads
Chicken eggs – 3 pieces
Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons (from half a lemon)
Sour cream – 500 grams
Breadcrumbs – 6 tablespoons
Vegetable oil – 200 milliliters
Salt – 2 teaspoons
Parsley or dill – half a bunch
Cooking carp in sour cream in a frying pan
Gut carp, remove gills, wash and wipe with a napkin. Put the carp on a cutting board, on each fish make transverse cuts along the back, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice, cover and leave for 20 minutes.
Peel the onion, wash and cut into half rings. Place a frying pan over medium heat to warm up, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and put onions. Fry the onion for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the onion to a bowl, wash the pan. Whisk the sautéed onions with the eggs in a wide bowl.
Heat a frying pan over high heat, pour in all the remaining oil. Sprinkle the dish with breadcrumbs. Roll carp in onion batter, then in breadcrumbs and put in a frying pan. Fry fish for 5 minutes on each side. Pour sour cream into the pan, and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes after boiling sour cream.
Serve fried crucian carp in a pan, sprinkled with herbs.