Fry the curd balls for 5 minutes in a large amount of heated vegetable oil over medium heat.
Fry homemade cottage cheese over medium heat for 15 minutes with constant stirring.
Fried curd balls
Cottage cheese – 200 grams
Egg – 1 piece
Flour – 60 grams
Sugar – half a glass
Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
Vanillin – half a teaspoon
Vegetable oil – 1.5 cups (450 milliliters)
Powdered sugar – 50 grams
1. 200 grams of cottage cheese crush with a tablespoon, add one egg and half a glass of sugar.
2. Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
3. Add 60 grams of flour, a teaspoon of baking powder and half a teaspoon of vanilla.
4. Gently and thoroughly mix the dough again.
5. Lubricate your hands with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil so that the dough does not stick to your hands.
6. Roll up even curd balls with a diameter of 3-4 centimeters using a teaspoon or a tablespoon.
7. Pour 450 milliliters of vegetable oil into the pan.
8. Put a frying pan with oil on medium heat, heat the oil for 3 minutes.
9. Put the balls, fry them for 5 minutes.
10. Put the fried curd balls on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
11. Sprinkle the fried balls with 50 grams of powdered sugar and place on a ceramic dish.
Serve the cheese balls warm.
Sweet fried curd
Homemade cottage cheese – 400 grams
Sugar – 150 grams
Butter – 75 grams
How much to fry the cottage cheese
1. Put 300 grams of cottage cheese in a bowl, break up the lumps with a tablespoon.
2. Melt 50 grams of butter over a fire and mix with sugar.
3. Put 300 grams of cottage cheese on a hot frying pan (it is advisable to use a thick-walled frying pan) and fry for two minutes.
4. Add the sweet melted butter and gently stir the mixture. Fry the curd mixture for 10 minutes.
5. Cover a flat surface (for example, a cutting board) with food foil and transfer the fried cottage cheese to it.
6. Leave the cottage cheese for an hour to cool completely and solidify.
7. Cut the cooled fried cottage cheese into small cubes and transfer to a dish.
– Calorie content of fried curd balls – 218 kcal / 100 grams.
– Cottage cheese is a source of calcium, the content of which is responsible for the health of hair, nails and teeth in the body.
– Store pastries with cottage cheese in the refrigerator for no more than two days. Fresh cottage cheese is not stored for more than two weeks; it should not contain anything other than sourdough and milk.
– The average cost of cottage cheese in Moscow in June 2016: from 60 rubles / 200 grams.
– The fried curd mixture becomes a beautiful brown hue . Fried cottage cheese balls acquire golden colors.