Wild garlic soup is cooked for 10 minutes.
How to cook wild garlic cream soup
– 1 bunch
Chicken broth – 0.75 liters
Cream – 0.25 liters
Onions – 1 piece
Butter – 25 grams
Flour – 25 grams
Salt and ground white pepper – to taste
How to cook wild garlic soup
1. Cut the wild garlic into small circles, leave only 5 tablespoons for the soup.
2. Peel and cut the onion into small cubes.
3. Melt the butter in a hot saucepan and add the onion.
4. Fry the onion until golden brown.
5. Add flour, and fry the onion with flour for another 1 minute.
6. Portionally pour in the broth, breaking up the resulting lumps.
7. Pour half the cream into the saucepan and add the wild garlic.
8. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from heat, grind the mixture with a blender, salt and pepper.
10. Whip the remaining cream a little and add to the soup.
Your wild garlic soup is cooked!