How to cook mussel soup
Frozen mussel meat – half a kilo
Potato – 300 grams
Fat – 100 grams
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Cream 9% – 150 milliliters
Milk 3% – 150 milliliters
Water – 1 cup
Onion – 1 head
Butter – a small cube 2×2 centimeters
Dill – a few twigs
How to cook mussel soup
1. Defrost mussels.
2. Pour water into the pan, put the mussels, put the pan on the fire. Cook mussels for 1 minute after boiling.
3. Strain the mussel broth, put the mussels on a plate and cover.
4. Peel the potatoes from the peel and eyes, cut into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter, boil in a small amount of water, add to the mussels.
5. Peel and chop the onion, finely chop the bacon.
6. Heat the oil in a saucepan, put the bacon, fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
7. Add onion, fry for 5 minutes. Add flour, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Heat milk in a saucepan, pour in onions.
9. Add mussel broth, potatoes, mussels and salt to the soup. Boil 5 minutes.
10. Wash and chop the parsley, sprinkle the soup with it.
11. When serving, season the soup with cream.
Simple mussel soup
Frozen mussels – half a kilo
Cream 10% fat – 500 milliliters
Garlic – 3 cloves
Curry – to taste
Nutmeg – a pinch
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to cook a simple mussel soup
1. Pour the cream into a saucepan and put the saucepan over medium heat.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. When the cream boils, add the garlic, curry and nutmeg.
4. Put the frozen mussels into the soup and cover with a lid.
5. After boiling the cream again, cook the soup for 3 minutes.
Mussel Tomato Soup
Canned mussels – 300 grams
Tomatoes – 3 pieces
Dry white wine – 3 tablespoons
Cream 20% – 150 milliliters
Onions – 1 small head
Parsley – half a bunch
Dill – half a bunch
Basil – half a bunch
Garlic – 2 teeth
Salt and pepper – each taste
How to cook
1. Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stalk.
2. Plentifully pour over the tomatoes with boiling water and peel.
3. Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
5. Put the tomatoes in a saucepan and reduce by half over low heat, stirring occasionally.
6. Peel onion and garlic, finely chop.
7. Wash the greens, dry and chop finely.
8. Add onions to tomatoes, simmer for 3 minutes over low heat.
9. Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
10. Peel mussels from shells.
11. Heat the pan, put the mussels, pour the wine and simmer for 7 minutes over low heat.
12. Add mussels to the soup, pour in the cream.
13. Boil the soup for 1 minute after boiling.