Boil zucchini in a saucepan “Teschin language” for 1 hour .
In the multicooker “Teschin tongue” cook zucchini for 1 hour 10 minutes in the “Extinguishing” mode.
How to cook salad “Teschin language”
for 3 liters of “Mother-in-law’s tongue”
Zucchini – 3 kilograms
Bulgarian pepper – 3 large, 300-350 grams
Hot red pepper – 1-2 pods
Garlic – 1 not a large head
Tomatoes – 2 large (can be replaced with 2 tablespoons of tomato paste)
Vinegar 70% – 1 tablespoon (or half a glass of 9%)
Sugar – 1 cup
Salt – 2 tablespoons
Sunflower oil – 1 cup
Food preparation 1. Bulgarian and hot red peppers thoroughly washed, dried and cleaned from the stalk and seeds. To avoid burns, rubber gloves should be used when peeling hot peppers.
2. Cut the tomatoes, pour over with boiling water and peel; remove the stem.
3. Coarsely chop vegetables, scroll them through a meat grinder or chop in a blender.
4. Zucchini, if old, then peel and seeds, and cut into cubes 3×3 centimeters in size.
5. Peel the garlic, crush or finely chop.
How to cook Teschin’s tongue in a saucepan
1. Place the zucchini in a large saucepan and pour in the chopped vegetable mixture.
2. Add a glass of sugar, pour in vegetable oil, add salt and mix well.
3. Put the pan on the fire and cook “Teschin tongue” with occasional stirring with a wooden spoon for 1 hour after boiling. Boiling when cooking “Mother-in-law’s tongue” should be small.
4. Add garlic to Teschin’s tongue, pour in 1 tablespoon of vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
5. Turn off the fire, spread out the “Teschin tongue” in jars.
How to cook Teschin’s tongue in a multicooker
1. Put all the vegetables in the multicooker container.
2. Add chopped garlic, pour in oil, add sugar and salt, cook on the “Stew” mode for 1 hour 10 minutes with the multicooker lid open.
3. Add vinegar and garlic, cook for another minute.
The name of the salad is “Teschin tongue” – as the salad turns out to be very spicy. As the communication style of a newly-minted relative.
Care must be taken when adding pepper to Teschin’s Language – firstly, do not overdo it with the amount. Secondly, when handling peppers, be sure to use gloves so that the peppery bitterness does not burn your skin.
To make the workpiece less caloric, you can partially or completely replace the oil with tomato juice.
You can cook “Teschin’s tongue” without vinegar – in this case, you need to sterilize jars and lids especially carefully, or you can calculate the use of “Teschin’s tongue” for a month (and store it in the refrigerator).
You can cook “Teschin’s tongue” for 20-30 minutes longer, then “Teschin’s tongue” will become a little more liquid in consistency.
You can serve “Teschin’s tongue” on bread, as a sauce for rice and pasta, fried vegetables.
For a change, you can cook “Teschin’s tongue” using eggplant instead of zucchini.
Mother-in-law’s tongue will be stored in sterilized jars for a year in a cool, dry, dark place.