Boil talkers for 25-30 minutes after thorough rinsing in salted water.
How to cook talkers
You will need – talkers, water
1. Clean the talkers from forest pollution and debris.
2. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly with cold water.
3. Pour cold water into the pan and carefully put the talkers there.
4. Salt the water at the rate of 1 teaspoon per liter.
5. After boiling, cook talkers for 25-30 minutes.
How to pickle talkers
What you need for pickling govorushki Govorushki – 1 kilogram
Water – half a glass (150 ml)
Vinegar 9% – half a glass
Salt – 2 tablespoons
Cloves – 4 pieces
Dill – 30 grams
Bay leaf – 2 leaves
Ground cinnamon – half a teaspoon
Peppercorns – 10 peas
Sunflower oil – 30 milliliters
How to marinate talkers
1. Clean the talkers from litter and wash.
2. Place the mushrooms in a saucepan, cover with water.
3. Boil govorushki in the marinade: add vinegar and salt to the water.
5. Add seasonings to the marinade.
6. Cool the mushrooms.
7. Put the mushrooms in a jar and pour over the marinade.
Risotto with talkers
– 1 kilogram
Rice (round-grain) – 1 cup
Chicken broth (can be replaced with a chicken cube) – 4 cups
Vegetable oil (olive) – 1 tablespoon
Onion – 1 piece
Garlic – 2 cloves
Fresh pepper – 100 grams
Fresh tomatoes – 100 gram
Canned corn – 50 grams
Canned green peas – 50 grams
Salt, black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Butter – 4 tablespoons
Hard cheese (parmesan) – 1/4 cup
Fresh parsley – to taste
How to cook risotto with talkers
1. Clean and cook talkers.
2. Pepper, tomato cut into 1.5 cm cubes.
3. Wash and finely chop the parsley.
4. Grate cheese on a fine grater.
5. Heat up the chicken broth.
6. Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
7. In a saucepan or saucepan, put 2 tablespoons of butter and talkers.
8. Fry the talkers for 5-6 minutes with constant stirring over medium heat.
9. Empty the pan from the mushrooms and add vegetable oil, onion and garlic there.
10. Fry for 2 minutes, the garlic should become soft.
11. Add rice to the pan and fry it together with onion and garlic, stirring constantly, for another 5 minutes.
12. Put peas and corn in rice.
13. Add gradually, half a glass of broth, stir and wait until it is absorbed into the rice, then add the next half a glass.
14. If the broth is over, and the rice is still crunchy on the teeth, add another half a glass of water and, stirring, wait until the rice is completely cooked.
15. After the rice with talkers is ready, turn off the stove and add mushrooms, cheese, butter and parsley to it.
16. Stir and taste. If there is not enough salt, add salt.
17. Serve risotto with talkers in deep bowls.
– Cooked talkers are very soft in texture and have a white color and a spicy-sweet taste .
– Peeled and dried talkers can be stored for two days in the refrigerator, in a vegetable box.
– The talker has a fruity-floral smell , thanks to which it is difficult to confuse it with other mushrooms. Especially this unusual smell is felt during cooking. These mushrooms are “champions” of boiling. From a whole pan with a slide of fresh mushrooms, it turns out boiled a little on the bottom.
– This mushroom got its interesting name because of the shape of the hat, which looks like a loudspeaker mouthpiece.
– You can collect these mushrooms from June to September.
– Talkers prefer to grow in deciduous, coniferous and mixed forests. You can also find them on the edges and in gardens.
– More than sixty types of talkers grow in Russia. They are edible, conditionally edible (mushrooms that require additional processing), poisonous and even deadly poisonous. There are much more last talkers in the family than the first – Only very experienced mushroom pickers can distinguish one species from another, so talkers should be collected with great care. Among the edible talkers, the most common are: gray or smoky talkers, funnel-shaped, bent red, fragrant and clubfoot talkers.
– The hat of a talker with a diameter of four to eight centimeters changes its shape with age. In a young mushroom, it is convex, then it becomes even, and in a mature mushroom it can be concave. The color of the cap depends on the type of mushroom. On the inside of the cap there are quite frequent plates. In a young talker, they are white, then they acquire a light cream shade. A stalk three to nine centimeters high expands downwards. The color of the leg can be any shade of gray.
– Talkers are rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins and fiber. When using these mushrooms, the digestive system normalizes, immunity is strengthened and the risk of contracting many diseases is reduced.
– The calorie content of talkers is low – only 30 kcal / 100 grams.
How to cook soup with talkers
Products Fresh talkers – 500 grams
Carrots – 1 piece
Parsley – 3 stalks
Zucchini – 300 grams
Tomato – 2 pieces
Green onions – 20 grams
Potatoes – 4 pieces
Recipe for soup with talkers 1. Peel, rinse, cut the talkers.
2. Boil govorushki in water with the addition of salt.
3. Wash the celery, peel and cut the carrots.
4. Wash the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter.
5. Fry carrots, tomatoes and celery in sunflower oil.
6. Add carrots to govorushkovy soup along with green onions.
7. Boil govorushkovy soup for 10 minutes.
Serve govorushki soup with sour cream.