Russula before boiling, cleaned of dirt, pour cold water, cook for 30 minutes.
Russula can not be boiled before frying.
How to cook russula
You will need – russula, water for cooking, salt
1. Before cooking russula, it is necessary to sort it out well, since only small, strong and healthy mushrooms can be cooked.
2. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly with cold water and place in a saucepan.
3. Pour the mushrooms with cold water so that its volume is twice the volume of the mushrooms.
4. Wait for a boil over medium heat, then reduce it.
5. The foam that appears when cooking mushrooms should be removed.
6. You also need to add salt, a few black peppercorns and bay leaf.
7. Russula should be boiled for 30 minutes after the water boils.
8. Unlike other mushrooms, the water remaining after cooking russula cannot be used.
How to salt russula
Russula – 1 kilogram
Garlic – 3-4 cloves
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Blueberry leaves – a few pieces
Onion – 1 small onion
Salt – 4 tablespoons
How much and how to salt russula
Clean fresh russula from dirt, rinse gently, put in a saucepan, sprinkling with salt. Peel the garlic, cut into thin petals, add to the mushrooms. Cover the russula with blueberry sprigs and leave in a cool dark place for 12 hours. Then sprinkle with chopped onion, add sunflower oil and mix well. Arrange the russula in sterilized jars, close and report the russula until the jar is full. After 30 days, your salted russula is ready!
How to cook russula before freezing
1. Gently rinse the russula in water.
2. Put the russula in a saucepan, add water, salt and cook for 20 minutes.
3. After cooking, put the russula in a sieve, wait until the water drains, and put it in plastic bags.
4. Remove the russula in the freezer.
After freezing, the mushrooms will be suitable for six months. They must be thawed at room temperature and then applied additional cooking – frying or boiling.
How to cook russula in broth
For half a kilo of raw cheese you will have 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil, 2-3 tablespoons of meat broth , salt and herbs.
Russula thoroughly clean and rinse, put in salted water, put on fire. Bring to a boil, put in a colander, then put in a saucepan with heated oil, add the broth, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. Serve with finely chopped herbs.
How to cook russula in a salad
– 100 grams
Chicken egg – 2 pieces
Dill greens – 1 sprig
Vegetable oil – 30 grams
Salt, vinegar, pepper – to taste (vinegar can be replaced with lime juice)
Russula salad recipe
1. Boil the russula, cut into strips.
2. Hard boil eggs, peel, cool and cut into cubes.
3. Mix eggs with russula.
4. For dressing – mix vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the salad with finely chopped dill.
Fuss facts about russula
– Russula can be found in coniferous, and in deciduous, mixed forests, or even in a swamp. You can start collecting them in May, and finish in October: the main thing is that there should be rain.
– All russulas have white plates on the inside of the cap and all have white legs, without rings, without scales or films. The cut of russula remains white.
– When collecting russula, it should be noted that they are very fragile. Russula is usually collected separately from other mushrooms, so that forest debris from other wetter mushrooms does not mix with broken russula. So that the russula does not break when cleaning, it is better to immediately scald them with boiling water.
– The film from the cap of the russula is easily removed, but this can not be done, because sometimes thanks to it, the mushroom does not fall apart during cooking.
– If russula has a bitter taste – it is caustic russula. To get rid of bitterness, you need to sprinkle the mushrooms with salt and put in the refrigerator overnight, then boil.
– If the russula is bitter , it is necessary to clean them from the film on the hat. At the same time, red russula is most often bitter – you can first try to clean only them. If cleaning did not help get rid of bitterness, then you should change the water and boil the russula for another 20 minutes.
– Calorie russula – only 19 kcal / 100 grams.
– The benefits of russula are due to the content of vitamins B1 (regulates the functioning of the nervous system), B2 (growth and health of the skin, nails, hair), C (immune processes in the body), E (protection of cell membranes) and PP (health of the circulatory system).
How to cook soup with russula
Products for soup (4-liter pot)
Russula – 300 grams
Noodles – a decent handful
Potatoes – 3 medium potatoes
Onions – 1 head
Carrots – 1 piece
Bay leaf – a couple of leaves
Black pepper – a few peas
Fresh dill – a few sprigs
Salt – to taste
Butter – a cube of 3×3 centimeters
Sour cream – to taste
How to cook soup with russula
1. Peel, wash and cut the russula. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 cm cubes.
2. Pour water into the pan, put the russula, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Add potatoes, salt and seasonings, continue cooking.
3. Peel the onion and carrot, finely chop the onion, grate the carrot on a coarse grater.
4. Heat the pan, melt the butter on it, put the onion and after a couple of minutes of frying the onion – carrots.
5. Fry the carrots and onions for another 5 minutes, then put the roast in the soup. Add noodles and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Serve soup with russula with sour cream and chopped dill.
Snack from boiled russula
– 250-350 grams
Green onions – 1-2 feathers
Lettuce – 3-4 leaves
Ham – 25 grams
Vegetable oil – 1-2 teaspoons
Parsley (can be replaced with dill) – 1 small sprig
Salt – to taste
Recipe for russula appetizers
1. Boil the russula, cool and cut into thin strips.
2. Rinse lettuce, onions and greens with water and dry with a napkin.
3. Cut the onion and chop the greens.
4. In a large bowl, gently mix the russula, herbs, green onions.
5. Slightly salt and pour vegetable oil.
6. Mix again.
7. Put lettuce leaves on a flat dish or plate, and a snack on them.
8. Thinly slice the ham and roll it into rolls.
9. Decorate the appetizer with rolls.
10. Put a sprig of parsley on top.