Compote from ranetki for the winter cook 20 minutes .
How to cook ranetki compote
Proportions of ranetki compote
Per jar 3 liters
Ranetki apples – 1 kilogram
Sugar – 300-500 grams, depending on the ranetki acid
Water – 2 liters
Spices (anise, cinnamon, peppercorns) – to taste
Proportions of compote from ranetki for the winter
1. Sort out ranetki: smooth, dense, ripe fruits are suitable for compote. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Sterilize the jars, fill them with ranets by half the volume.
3. Pour boiling water over ranetki, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the water into a saucepan, put sugar in it, dissolve the sugar and bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour jars with ranetki with boiling syrup, roll up and cool.
6. Store ranetki compote at room temperature.
Ranetki compote in a multicooker
1. Put the ranetki in a multicooker.
2. Tie spices in a linen bag, put in a slow cooker.
3. Add sugar, pour ranetki with boiling water and set to the “Extinguishing” mode.
4. Boil the compote for 15 minutes and then, without opening the slow cooker, insist for 20 minutes.
5. Remove spices, pour compote into jars and twist.
Compote from ranetki in a bread machine The bread machine
holds a small amount of ingredients, use 3 times less products!
1. Put the apples in a bucket of a bread machine.
2. Pour boiling water in which sugar was diluted.
3. Set the bread maker to the “Jam” mode and cook compote from ranetki for 20 minutes.
– Ranetki – a small-fruited variety of apples , they are often called “paradise apples” for their beauty and wonderful aroma.
– Ranetki have a tart taste , they are used to make jams, jams and compotes.
– To give the compote from ranetki a rich wine color , you need to add 15 black chokeberry berries to a three-liter jar.
– If apple compote is prepared without boiling, vitamins C, E and group B are preserved in it.
– Compote from ranetki has a rich mineral composition . The drink contains heart-healthy potassium and magnesium, it has iron that improves blood composition, as well as phosphorus and calcium necessary for bone tissue growth and maintaining metabolism in the body.
– If the compote from ranetki has become cloudy, such a product is not recommended to be eaten. Most likely, the compote was stored in the light or the jars were not tightly closed.
– The calorie content of ranetki compote is about 95 kcal / 100 grams, this figure depends on the amount of added sugar.