Pink salmon is boiled for 10-15 minutes after boiling, immersing it in cold water. Salt salmon during cooking should be after boiling water. To add flavor, when cooking pink salmon, add spices: bay leaf, celery, onion, carrot.
Boil pink salmon head and tail for 15 minutes .
In a double boiler and multicooker, cook whole pink salmon for 20 minutes in the “Steam cooking” mode.
We cook the ear from pink salmon
Pink salmon – half a kilo (you can whole fish, you can only heads)
Potatoes – 3-4 pieces
Onions – 2 heads
Carrots – 1 piece
Lavrushka – a couple of leaves
Parsley – a small bunch
Dill stalks – 6-10 pieces
Salt, black peppercorns – taste.
Recipe for cooking fish soup from pink salmon
Peel and rinse pink salmon. Add chopped meat, heads and tails of pink salmon to a saucepan with cold water, cook for 20 minutes with the addition of peeled onions and dill stalks, removing the foam. At the end of cooking, put the onion, dill, pink salmon heads and tails out of the pan, do not cut the pink salmon meat into large pieces.
Peel and cut the potatoes, grate the carrots on a coarse grater, finely chop the onion – and add to the pan. Then return the pink salmon meat to the pan, cook for 15-20 minutes over low heat, periodically removing the foam. Add spices to the ear, stir, leave for 10 minutes. Serve the pink salmon soup, sprinkled with herbs.
– How to clean pink salmon
Scrap the fish with a knife from tail to head – so that the scales come off. Cut pink salmon along the belly and remove all entrails and vessels. Cut off the head, tail and fins from pink salmon (head and tail can be used for fish soup). Rinse the salmon well inside and out. Using a very sharp knife, remove the skin and bones from the fish.
In pink salmon females, the nose is turned up, and the shape of the nose is more obtuse; therefore, it is necessary to clean pink salmon females with special care so as not to damage the caviar, possibly located inside.
If you bought a whole fish and it turned out to be a male, you can make milt .
– Caloric content of pink salmon – 140 kcal / 100 grams.
– The season for catching pink salmon is in August-October.
– Seasonings for pink salmon – mustard, lemon juice, basil, turmeric, coriander, ground black pepper, cardamom, saffron.
– Boiled rice , mashed potatoes , fried and stewed vegetables are perfect for a side dish with pink salmon.
– As an appetizer , capers, olives, lemon slices, fresh, salted and pickled vegetables are suitable for pink salmon.
– The average weight of pink salmon is about 1 kilogram.
– Boiled pink salmon is very good for health. Vitamin PP contained in pink salmon normalizes the functioning of the intestinal system, pyridoxine prevents stress and hair loss, sodium is responsible for energy metabolism in the body.