Roast hazelnuts for 10 minutes.
How to Roast Hazelnuts
1. Chop the nuts and separate the shell.
2. Put the nuts in a saucepan, pour boiling water over and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the nut shell.
4. Put hazelnuts on a towel and hold for 10 minutes.
5. Heat up the pan, add hazelnuts.
6. Keep the hazelnuts in the pan for 10 minutes, stirring.
Sauce with hazelnuts
hazelnuts – 100 grams
Butter – 250 grams
Egg yolks – 4 pieces
Salt – a third of a teaspoon
Ground white pepper – a third of a teaspoon
Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
How to prepare a hazelnut sauce
1. Fry hazelnuts and cool slightly.
2. Grind hazelnuts into powder and pour into a bowl.
3. Melt 50 grams of butter.
4. Grind the butter with hazelnuts.
5. Melt 200 grams of butter, heat.
6. Break chicken eggs into a bowl and beat.
7. Squeeze lemon juice over the eggs, add salt and pepper.
8. While whisking the egg mixture, pour in the hot oil in a thin stream.
– Hazelnuts are roasted so that the nuts are better absorbed by the body.
– Roasted hazelnuts are used to make cakes, pies, sweets, chocolate, cookies, muffins. Chopped roasted hazelnuts are used in salads.
– Calorie content of hazelnuts – 704 kcal / 100 grams.