Fry the zucchini circles for 5-7 minutes on each side, after rolling the zucchini circles in flour. Salt and pepper the zucchini at the beginning of frying.
How to fry zucchini
1. 1 zucchini wash, peel, cut into circles, rub each circle with salt.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons of flour into a bowl, roll each circle in flour.
3. Put the zucchini slices on a hot frying pan with hot oil.
4. Fry over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Fry without a lid.
5. Prepare the garlic mixture: chop the garlic with a garlic press, mix with sour cream, salt and pepper.
Serve zucchini with garlic-sour cream mixture.
Calorie content of fried zucchini – 100 kcal / 100 grams of fried zucchini
How to quickly fry zucchini with flour
1. To quickly fry zucchini with flour, you need to cut them into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter and put them on a frying pan heated with oil.
2. Sprinkle the zucchini with spices and salt, then evenly – 2 tablespoons of flour, mix vigorously, and fry over medium heat without a lid, stirring occasionally.
How to fry zucchini with garlic and tomatoes
Zucchini – 500 grams (2 pieces)
Tomatoes – 2 large dense tomatoes
Chicken eggs – 2 boiled eggs
Green onions – 10 grams
Garlic – 2 teeth
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
Mustard – 1 tablespoon
Salt, black pepper, sugar – to taste .
How to fry zucchini with tomatoes
1. Wash zucchini, peel, cut into slices.
2. Fry the zucchini on both sides in a heated frying pan poured with oil.
3. Salt and pepper the zucchini when frying.
4. Prepare tomato sauce: peel the tomatoes, chop finely, mix with mustard and oil, salt, pepper, add sugar; stir vigorously.
5. Drizzle zucchini with tomato sauce, sprinkle with chopped green onions.
6. Peel and cut chicken eggs, sprinkle on top of zucchini.
How to fry zucchini with egg
Products for frying
Zucchini – half a kilo
Onions – 1 large head
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Greens – a few sprigs of dill
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to fry zucchini with an egg
Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil, put the onion and fry it for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Wash the zucchini, peel and cut into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter. Put the zucchini in a pan with onions, fry for 10 minutes over medium heat without a lid, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper the zucchini, break the eggs into the pan, mix and fry for another 10 minutes over medium heat. Sprinkle the zucchini with chopped herbs before serving.
Calorie fried zucchini – 100 kcal / 100 grams.
The benefits of zucchini
Zucchini is an ideal dietary product, as they are low in calories and have a diuretic effect. They improve the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, are saturated with amino acids that have a beneficial effect on the skin and nervous system. They help blood renewal, normalize cholesterol levels, prevent the development of atherosclerosis, and calm the nervous system.
Vitamins contained in zucchini: C (blood, immunity), B1 (digestion), B2 (anti-stress effect, support for vision), B9 (immunity), A (bones, teeth).
Readiness of zucchinidetermined by their color and texture – when cooked, they become soft, moist, with a slightly watery texture that softens their bright white color to a translucent yellowish.
When cooking zucchini, it is important to use more vegetable oil, as they absorb a lot and quickly, and if you use less oil, they can burn, be dry and not fry. In addition to the fruits of zucchini, its flowers are also used for food, which are fried, stewed, added to pizza, pies, soups and salads.
The cost of 1 kilogram of zucchini in Moscow in the 2016 season averages 35 rubles, zucchini – 80 rubles. In the off season, the price increases by 2-5 times.
Salad with fried zucchini
Products for frying zucchini
Zucchini – 1 small
Mushrooms – 200 grams
Lettuce – half a bunch
Feta cheese – 100 grams
Garlic – 2 teeth
Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tablespoon
Dill – a few sprigs
Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
How to cook a salad with fried zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini, peel, cut into thin sticks.
2. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil, put the zucchini and fry it for 10 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
3. Transfer the zucchini to a salad bowl.
4. Wash the champignons, dry them, chop coarsely and fry for 10 minutes in the same pan where the zucchini was fried.
5. Add mushrooms to the salad bowl, tear or chop the salad with a wooden knife, add chopped garlic, salt, pepper, pour in balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, and mix well.
6. Garnish the salad with finely chopped Feta cheese on top.
Green sauce for fried zucchini
Ingredients for 400 grams of fried zucchini
Garlic – 2 large cloves
Olive oil – 20 milliliters
Sour cream – 300 grams
Salt and pepper – to taste
Greens (parsley, cilantro or dill) – 4 bunches
Rinse, dry and chop the greens in a blender or finely chop . Peel the garlic, wash. Put sour cream in a bowl, squeeze 2 cloves of garlic there with a garlic press, add salt and pepper. Pour in 20 grams of olive oil, add chopped herbs, mix. Serve with cold fried zucchini in a gravy boat.
Fried zucchini will keep in the refrigerator for up to four days.