Suluguni cheese should be fried for 1.5 minutes in a hot deep frying pan in vegetable oil.
How to fry suluguni
Suluguni cheese – 350 grams
Parmesan cheese – 15 grams
Egg – 1 piece
Cucumber – 1 piece
Dried paprika – 0.5 teaspoon
Chili pepper – on the tip of a knife
Breadcrumbs – 100 grams
Flour – tablespoon
Salt – 1 pinch
Vegetable oil – 1 glass
How to cook fried suluguni
1. Cut 350 grams of cheese into small (5-7 centimeters long) pieces about a centimeter thick and put in a bowl.
2. Beat the egg and add a pinch of salt.
3. Mix in a separate plate 100 grams of breadcrumbs, a tablespoon of flour, 15 grams of Parmesan cheese grated on a fine grater, 0.5 teaspoon of dried paprika and season a little with chili pepper.
4. Dip each piece of cheese first in the egg mass, and then roll in a mixture of breadcrumbs, flour, cheese and peppers.
5. Heat the pan well and pour a glass of vegetable oil (the cheese should float in the oil). Carefully lay out the suluguni so that the pieces are at a distance from each other and quickly fry over high heat for 1.5 minutes.
6. Put the fried cheese on a flat plate and garnish with a cucumber cut into small slices.
How to fry suluguni in pita bread
Suluguni cheese – 200 grams
Lavash – 3 leaves
Cilantro – 1 bunch
Tarragon – 1 bunch
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
How to cook fried suluguni in pita bread
1. Cut 200 grams of suluguni into pieces about 20 grams.
2. Cut each pita leaf into quarters. Put a piece of cheese in the middle of the resulting squares.
3. Rinse a bunch of cilantro and tarragon with water and chop.
4. Sprinkle greens on top of each piece of cheese and wrap pita bread in the form of an envelope.
5. Put the pan on medium heat, pour in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the resulting envelopes for about 5 minutes (until the cheese begins to melt and crawl out of the holes). In the process of frying, the pita bread must be turned over twice. Put the hot snack on a dish.
– It is advisable to fry Suluguni in butter , after rolling the pieces in flour to get a beautiful crust. Before frying, it is also necessary to heat the pan well.
– Cut pieces of cheese for frying, preferably larger so that they do not melt during cooking – 5-7 centimeters long and wide and not thinner than 1 centimeter thick. The cheese needs to be cooked very quickly.
– Suluguni can be cooked over hot coals . To do this, pieces of cheese must be strung on wooden skewers and lightly fried over a fire.
– Serve fried suluguni better sprinkled with herbs. Cilantro, parsley or dill are perfect.