Fry pineapples in batter for 5 minutes on both sides. It also takes 10 minutes total to caramelize one tab of fresh pineapple slices in a pan. In half an hour, the entire pineapple dessert will be ready.
How to cook fried pineapples in batter
Canned pineapples – 850 grams
Milk – half a glass
Egg – 2 pieces
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Flour – 4 tablespoons
Sesame seeds – a handful
Salt – a pinch
Refined vegetable oil – 4 tablespoons
How to fry canned pineapples
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat with sugar, add a pinch of salt.
2. Add milk, stir.
3. Pour flour, grind the batter until smooth.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
5. Dip each ring of pineapple in turn in batter, or dip it completely and put it in hot oil.
6. Fry pineapples until golden brown on both sides.
7. The degree of frying is easy to change according to your own taste.
8. To remove excess oil, spread the pineapple rings on a paper towel.
9. If desired, sprinkle roasted pineapples with sesame seeds .
How to fry pineapples in caramel
Fresh pineapple – 1 piece
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Sugar – 50 grams
Light rum – 10 milliliters
Mint leaves – for decoration
Any ice cream to taste – 1 ball
Cooking caramelized pineapples
1. Peel and cut pineapple into a semicircle 1 centimeter thick.
2. The hard core must be removed.
3. Pour granulated sugar on a plate and roll each slice of pineapple in it from all sides.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan and pass the pineapple slices in it for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Pineapples should not be strongly fried, but only caramelized, so pineapples should be fried over low heat.
6. Put the pineapples on a clean dish.
7. Pour rum into a pan with caramel obtained from butter, sugar and pineapple juice.
8. Gently and smoothly mix, but do not boil.
9. Sprinkle pineapple slices with the resulting sauce, serve with a fresh mint leaf and a scoop of ice cream, for example, vanilla.