Grill chicken heart skewers on moderate coals for 20 minutes.
How to barbecue chicken hearts
Chicken hearts – 1.3 kilograms
Onions – 4 heads
Garlic – 1 prong
Olive oil – 50 milliliters
Pepper, salt – to taste
How to fry barbecue chicken hearts
1. Chop the onion.
2. Peel the garlic, crush it with a mortar or in a garlic press to a pulp.
3. Rinse chicken hearts, remove films, blood clots, large vessels and rinse again.
4. Add onion, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and mix to chicken hearts.
5. Remove the marinade with chicken hearts in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. Plant seven chicken hearts on each skewer.
7. Keep the kebab on the coals, frying on both sides.
8. Remove the finished chicken hearts from the skewers and transfer to a cup.
Marinades for 1 kilogram of chicken hearts
– Soy marinade. Soy sauce, oil – 50 milliliters each, 3 garlic cloves, a couple of tablespoons of dried paprika, dill, salt, pepper and basil – half a teaspoon each: marinate for 30 minutes, fry for 25-30 minutes.
– Beer marinade. Beer and mineral sparkling water – 200 milliliters each, 4 onions, 2 tablespoons of mustard, squeezed juice of one lemon, salt and pepper to taste: marinate in the refrigerator for two hours, fry for 20 minutes.
– Marinade with mayonnaise. 350 milliliters of mayonnaise, 1/3 cup mustard, 5 onions, Provencal herbs, salt and pepper – to taste: marinate for 60 minutes, fry for 30 minutes.
– Tomato marinade. Tomato paste and oil – 50 milliliters each, Provence herbs, salt, pepper to taste: marinate for 60 minutes, fry for 25-30 minutes.