Fry the donuts in a frying pan for 3 minutes on each side in vegetable oil. In total, it takes 1.5 hours to cook donuts .
How to fry donuts
Fresh yeast – 30 grams
Milk – 400 milliliters
Sugar – 50 grams
Butter – 60 grams
Chicken egg yolks – 6 pieces
Brandy – 3 tablespoons
Flour – 900 grams
How to fry
1. Warm milk to room temperature (about 20 degrees), pour yeast, dilute them. 2. Leave for 15 minutes to form a cap.
3. In a large bowl, mix the milk-yeast mixture with the butter.
4. Beat in the egg yolks separated from the whites and brandy, mix.
5. Sift the flour through a sieve.
6. Gradually adding flour to the bowl, knead the dough and roll it into a ball.
7. Cover the dough with a cloth and leave at room temperature to infuse for half an hour – the volume of the dough will approximately double.
8. Roll out the dough into a layer about 1.5 cm thick, squeeze out the rings with the help of molds or glasses of different radii.
9. Roll out the remaining dough again and squeeze it into rings again.
10. Lay the donut blanks so that they do not touch, and leave for 10 minutes.
11. Heat the pan, pour 1.5 centimeters of vegetable oil.
12. Wait 1 minute for the oil to warm up.
13. Put donuts in one layer, fry for 3 minutes on each side.
14. Put the finished donuts on a napkin to drain excess fat.
15. Put the next “batch” of donuts on the pan.
16. Sprinkle ready-made hot donuts with powdered sugar or chocolate grated on a fine grater.
– Donut toppings – grated chocolate, powdered sugar (sugar crushed with a mixer), cocoa, cinnamon. You can pour donuts with chocolate icing, fudge or honey. – You can deep
– fry donuts – the cooking time will not change. It is important that the deep-fryer must be heated to 160 degrees, otherwise the donuts may turn out to be too greasy. – Calorie content of donuts – 400 kcal / 100 grams.
Donuts on kefir
Kefir – half a liter
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Sugar – 10 tablespoons
Salt – half a teaspoon
Flour – 6 cups
Vegetable oil for dough – 6 tablespoons
Vegetable oil for frying – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 1 tablespoon
How to cook donuts on kefir
1 Crack 2 eggs into a large bowl.
2. Add 0.5 liters of kefir, half a teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of sugar to the eggs, mix well.
3. Pour in 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. Sift 6 cups of wheat flour.
5. Gradually adding flour to the kefir mixture, knead the dough until elastic, when the dough does not stick to your hands.
6. Roll out the dough into a layer 1.5 centimeters thick.
7. Squeeze out circles with a hole using mugs of different sizes (or mugs and glasses).
8. Roll out the remaining dough again and form circles.
9. Spread the formed circles of donuts so that they do not touch on the work surface.
10. Heat the oil in a frying pan, put the donuts with a small distance from each other.
11. Fry donuts on kefir for 3 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 3 minutes.