Fry semi-finished products cordon bleu in a frying pan for 10 minutes , turning over in the middle of frying. Fry cordon bleu for 8 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees in a deep fryer.
Fry raw cordon bleu in a skillet for 15 minutes over medium heat.
How to fry cordon bleu
Chicken fillet – 1 piece (200-250 grams)
Hard cheese – 50 grams
Ham – 100 grams
Chicken egg – 1 piece
Flour – 1.5 tablespoons
Breadcrumbs – 2 tablespoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon without a slide
Dried garlic – a pinch
Milk – 100 milliliters
1. Defrost chicken fillet, rinse and dry.
2. Cut each fillet into a flat piece.
3. Beat off the chicken pieces with a food mallet.
4. Pour milk into a bowl, add salt and dried garlic, mix.
5. Put the meat in the milk mixture, cover and put in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
6. Thinly slice the cheese and ham.
7. Put the chicken meat out of the milk mixture, blot with napkins.
8. Put a piece of cheese and ham on one side of the chicken.
9. Cover the filling with the free part of the chicken, roll cordon bleu in flour.
10. Beat the egg into a bowl, salt and beat.
11. Dip cordon bleu in batter.
12. Pour the breading into a bowl, roll the breaded cordon bleu.
13. Put cordon bleu on a plate and put in the freezer for half an hour.
14. Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat, pour in the oil.
15. Lay out the cordon bleu so that they do not touch in the pan.
16. Fry the cordon bleu for 7 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 7 minutes.
– Instead of chicken, as an option, you can use veal in cordon bleu. – Soy sauce can be added to cordon bleu marinating
milk mixture , and chopped prunes can be added to ham and cheese. – If there are no breadcrumbs, you can use dried bread: just crush it into crumbs with a hammer or rolling pin. – It is ideal to use equal squares of ham and cheese for cordon bleu – both in shape and in thickness. Then the cordon bleu themselves after frying will be of equal size . – Cost of products
for cooking cordon bleu (400 grams) – 140 rubles; the cost of frozen cordon bleu semi-finished products (400 grams) – 170 rubles. on average in Moscow for June of the year.
– Calorie cordon blue – 180 kcal / 100 grams.