Fry the bacon over medium heat without a lid without adding oil (because bacon has plenty of its own fat) – 3 minutes on each side.
In a slow cooker, fry the bacon on the “Baking” mode for 4 minutes on each side.
How to fry bacon
1. Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Lay out the bacon.
3. Uncovered, keep in the pan for 3 minutes.
4. Turn the bacon over with a spatula and hold for another 3 minutes.
How to fry bacon with eggs
Heat a frying pan over medium heat, melt a little butter, put bacon slices in a frying pan, add chopped onion, a couple of tomato slices. Break eggs on top, salt and fry for 5 minutes. On the remaining fat, you can lightly fry white bread.
– Calorie content of fried bacon – 533 kcal / 100 grams.
– The packaged bacon is completely ready to eat, but it is fried to give the dish to which it is added fat, meaty flavor and crispy texture.
– Spices for fried bacon – turmeric, paprika, ground black pepper, garlic.
– When frying, bacon is not salted , because. it contains a lot of salt.
– Bacon is fried with eggs, with onions, asparagus, boiled pasta, potatoes are fried on bacon (before adding potatoes, bacon should be cut, fried, and then chopped potatoes should be added). They also wrap sausages with fried bacon before frying, less often add to salads.