It will take half an hour to prepare the nut sauce.
How to make walnut sauce
Walnuts – 20 pieces
Chili pepper – half
Garlic – 3 teeth
Apple cider vinegar 6% – 3 tablespoons
Water – half a glass
of Cilantro – 5 sprigs
Saffron, ground coriander, suneli hops – to taste
Salt – 1 teaspoon without a slide
How to cook walnut sauce
1. Chop the walnuts, peel them from the shells and partitions, sort them out. 2. Peel the chili peppers and finely chop (be careful, you can burn yourself if you work with chili peppers with your bare hands, wear gloves!).
3. Peel the garlic and chop finely, or pass through a garlic press.
4. Wash cilantro, dry and chop finely.
4. Put the nuts in a blender, add chopped pepper, garlic, sprinkle with salt and mix.
5. Pour half a glass of water into a saucepan and put on fire.
6. After boiling water, pour 3 tablespoons of vinegar into the water.
7. Pour seasonings and cilantro into the mixture, mix.
8. Pour the marinade over the nut mixture and mix thoroughly with a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Serve the finished nut sauce in a gravy boat, garnished with cilantro sprigs. If the walnut sauce is prepared for the winter, then put it in a sterilized jar and put it away for storage. This sauce is lean, it is recommended to eat it for more nutrition.
Creamy walnut sauce
Walnuts – 200 grams
Pistachios – 1 handful
Cream 10% – 200 milliliters
Garlic – 5 teeth
White bread – 2 slices 2 centimeters thick
Vegetable oil (ideally olive) – 100 milliliters
Hard cheese – 50 grams
Salt – to taste and in depending on the type of cheese
Preparation of creamy nut sauce
1. Chop the nuts and peel them, remove the nut partitions.
2. Put the nuts in a bowl, pour boiling water and put on fire, keep after boiling for 5 minutes.
3. Break the bread with your hands, put it in a bowl, pour over the cream and knead a little with your hands.
4. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Peel pistachios.
6. Peel the garlic and chop finely.
7. Put all the products in a blender and chop.
8. Salt the sauce to taste.
Serve the finished nut sauce in a gravy boat, or twist the sauce in a jar for the winter.
– For softness of the sauce, pre-walnuts can be poured with boiling water and boiled for 3 minutes.
– To get rid of the walnut husks, you need to lay the walnuts in an even layer on a baking sheet, put the baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, and bake for 10 minutes. Then wipe the nuts with a cloth napkin – the husk will remain on the napkin.
– Another option for quickly getting rid of the husk is to fry the nuts in a skillet, over medium heat, without a lid. As soon as the nuts begin to crackle, remove them from the heat.
– For the traditional fat content of sauces, you can pour a little olive oil into the walnut sauce (for our quantity – 1 tablespoon).
– Nut sauce, if prepared correctly, will be stored for up to six months in a cool, dry place.
– When preparing nut sauce, for extra thickness, you can add mashed yolks of boiled chicken eggs and mustard , grated cheese.
– In order to make the nut sauce more liquid, you can add boiled cream or chicken sauce to the sauce.
– Ready nut sauce can be passed through a sieve – then it will acquire an airy creamy consistency.
– Black pepper should be added very carefully to the walnut sauce so that it does not interrupt the delicate nutty taste.