Trout is boiled for 10 – 15 minutes.
Trout in a double boiler cook for 30 minutes .
In a slow cooker, cook trout for 20 minutes on the “Baking” mode.
How to cook trout
You will need – trout, water, salt, herbs and spices to taste
1. Peel the trout from the insides, cut out the gills, fins, tail, head, rinse the inside and outside of the fish.
2. Put the trout in a saucepan, pour 2-3 liters of fresh cool water so that it completely covers the trout, cover with a lid, leave to boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to low, cook trout for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the trout from the broth, carefully remove the top skin.
Your trout is cooked!
Trout soup for children
Trout fillet – 300 grams
Millet – half a cup
Potatoes – 2 tubers
Onions – 1 head
Carrots – 1 piece
Tomato – half
Salt – half a teaspoon
Bay leaf – 1 leaf
How to cook trout soup for children
1. Rinse the trout fillet under running water.
2. Put the fillet in a saucepan, pour 1.5 liters of cold water, let it boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce to a quiet fire, cook the fillets for 15 minutes.
4. Wash millet in warm water, pour boiling water for a few seconds.
5. Wash potatoes, peel, cut in half.
6. Remove a piece of fish from the broth with a slotted spoon, leave the pot with broth over medium heat.
7. Add millet and potatoes to the pan with fish broth, cook for 10 minutes after boiling.
8. Peel the onion, cut into small squares.
9. Wash the carrots, peel, grate on a medium grater.
10. Pour half a tomato with boiling water for a minute, remove the skin, cut into transverse plates 0.5 cm thick.
11. Pour oil into a frying pan, heat over medium heat until bubbles appear.
12. Fry onions for two minutes, add carrots, fry for 3 minutes.
13. Put a tomato to the fried vegetables, simmer for 5 minutes.
14. Peel a piece of fish from bones, cut it into small pieces with your hands.
15. Mash the boiled potatoes in the soup with a crush.
16. Add fish, fried vegetables, salt, bay leaf to the soup, mix, once again crush the contents of the pan with a pusher for several minutes, cook for 10 minutes.
Trout soup recipe
Trout – 500 grams
Potatoes – 3 pieces
Rice – 3 tablespoons
Carrots – 1 carrot
Onion – 1 onion
Garlic – 3 cloves
Lavrushka – 4-5 sheets
Salt, black pepper, dill, parsley, basil, coriander – each taste
Trout fish soup recipe
Peel, gut and rinse the trout; cut into pieces and boil, adding chopped carrots, chopped onion rings and peeled garlic cloves. Divide the boiled trout into boneless pieces, return to the broth.
Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, add to the broth. Rinse the rice and add to the broth as well. Add salt and spices and cook everything together for 15 minutes. Before serving, generously sprinkle the trout ear with herbs. Infuse the ear for 10 minutes under the lid. Serve trout soup with boiled chicken eggs.
How to butcher a trout
1. Cut open the belly of the trout with kitchen scissors, starting from the side of the tail and moving towards the head, take out the insides.
2. Cut the fins and gills – from the cut along the belly, start cutting the fin on one side, continue cutting, grabbing the gills, then make an incision in the middle of the fish’s mouth, cutting off the lower jaw, continue cutting the gills and fin on the other side of the carcass.
3. Cut off the fins on the belly, on the back and at the tail.
4. Take the trout by the head so that the thumb and forefinger are in place of the lower jaw, bend the head back and pull towards the tail of the fish. The skin of the trout will stretch and peel behind the head.
5. Cut off the tail.
6. Inside the trout, cut the dark film under the ridge with a knife, scrape off and rinse with running water.
– To increase the chances of buying trout with caviar , you need to purchase a female. Fish with a more saturated color of the fins are males. Unlike females, their head looks larger than the body and looks pointed.
— The cost of frozen trout is from 600 rubles per kilogram (on average in Moscow as of July 2019).
– Calorie content of trout – 97 kcal / 100 grams.
– Trout can very rarely be of poor quality, because this fish is sensitive to pollution and dies almost immediately in toxic water.
How to salt trout
Trout – 1 fish
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 2 teaspoons (preferably coarse sea salt)
Pepper, coriander – to taste
Lemon juice – a tablespoon
Salted trout recipe Wash
the fish under cold water, remove the skin, remove the spine and bones. Grate trout fillet for salting with a mixture of sugar and salt, to taste – pepper, lemon juice. Wrap in cheesecloth, put under pressure and put in the refrigerator. A day later, the trout is salted.
Very fatty trout is salted for 2-3 days, it is better to rub it with plenty of salt (2 tablespoons). It is better to store salted trout in a freezer in a vacuum container or a plastic bag. Salted trout are easier to cut when frozen.