How to cook shimji mushrooms
You will need – shimiji, water for cooking
1. Wash the shimiji, cut off the rhizome.
2. Cut the shimiji.
3. Pour water into the pan, salt (1/2 tablespoon per 1 liter of water).
4. After boiling, put the shimiji into the water, cook for 7-10 minutes.
5. Drain the water, the shimji mushrooms are cooked!
How to cook soup with shimiji
for 4 servings
Chicken broth – 1.5 liters
Chicken egg – 1 piece
Pork meat – 300 grams
Tofu cheese – 300 grams
Shimiji mushrooms – 350 grams
Green onions – a few stalks
Rice vinegar (can be replaced with a mixture of 25 milliliters of table vinegar 6% , 2 tablespoons sugar and 5 tablespoons soy sauce
White ground pepper – 1 teaspoon
Cornstarch – 1.5 tablespoons
Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
How to cook shimiji
1. Pork, if frozen, defrost for cooking soup, boil the pork , rinse, dry slightly and cut into 1×5 cm cubes.
2. Cut the tofu into 2-2.5 cm cubes.
3. Boil chicken broth, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. While the broth is boiling, rinse the shimji, cut off the rhizome, dry the shimji, separate into separate mushrooms.
5. Put the pork into the broth, after boiling the tofu and shimiji again.
6. Pour 1.5 tablespoons of starch into a deep plate, add 6 tablespoons of water, and mix.
7. Pour half of the vinegar or a mixture with table vinegar into the soup, mix.
8. Break the chicken egg into a bowl and beat with a fork or mixer.
9. Actively stir the soup with a ladle, making sure that the soup spins for a few more seconds without a ladle.
10. When spinning the soup, pour in a beaten egg, after spinning, additionally mix with a ladle.
11. Pour in the remaining vinegar, add pepper and salt to taste, mix.
12. Pour in sesame oil, mix.
13. Wash the onion stalks, dry and chop finely.
14. Serve soup hot with shimiji.