Cook sausages from the store in the shell for 2 minutes after boiling, cook fresh meat farm sausages for 10-15 minutes. Put frozen sausages without defrosting in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
In the microwave, cook sausages for 2 minutes on medium power.
How to cook sausages
- Put a pot of water on a strong fire, at this time wash the peel of the sausages under water.
- Put the sausages in boiled water, reduce the fire – the water should only boil slightly.
- Cook sausages for 2-3 minutes, if the package says “finished product” or “boiled sausage”. Cook homemade or farm sausages for 10-15 minutes.
Your sausages are cooked! Serve with ketchup and mustard, pasta and bread!
The microwave method
1. Put the sausages on a plate, put in the microwave.
2. Close the door, set the microwave to 600 W, 2 medium-sized sausages will cook in 1 minute, and 4 in 2 minutes.
– Sausages are cleaned after cooking – then the skin is removed more easily. Only the unnatural casing is removed from the sausages.
– If you fry sausages without boiling, please note:
1. In order for sausages to be easily peeled, you need to slightly cut the skin along with a knife.
2. Sausage is easier to clean after cooking.
3. If the sausages are in a natural peel, they do not need to be cleaned at all.
– Calorie sausages – 200-350 kcal / 100 grams.
How to choose sausages
The most delicious sausages are not of the 1st grade, but of the highest , also pay attention to the category – category A is better than B. Keep in mind that the classification of sausages is very confusing and, for example, any beef sausages will be of lower quality than “premium sausages”. The conclusion is this: pick up sausages that suit your taste, do not cause allergies and are affordable – and stick to this brand.
– Raw sausages should be dry to the touch , without skin defects and fatty smudges, without drying out – then boiled sausages will be tasty and pleasant in texture.
– High-quality sausages must be in a natural casing .
– Shelf life of raw and boiled sausages – no more than 48 hours at a temperature of +6 degrees.
– If the shelf life on the package is more than 48 hours, it means that preservatives were used in the production of sausages .
– The color of a quality sausage should be light pink.
– It is better to store boiled sausages on a covered plate.
– If you doubt the quality of the sausages, it is better to cut the edges of the sausages with a “cross” before cooking – it is believed that then all harmful substances will come out during cooking and the finished sausages will be safe for health.