Spread the rice noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes .
How to cook rice noodles
You will need – rice noodles, water, salt, oil to taste
1. Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil over high heat, add salt.
2. Put rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. After cooking, put the rice noodles in a colander, rinse with cold water.
4. Rice noodles are ready.
How to cook delicious rice noodles
The cost of rice noodles (July 2019, Moscow) – from 200 rubles. for half a kilo.
Calories – 345 calories.
The shelf life of dry rice noodles is from one to two years, boiled noodles must be consumed within 1 day.
Ready rice noodles are stored for no more than 5 days.
Rice noodles are perfect served as a side dish with soy sauce.
Rice noodles are often confused with funchose for their similarity in appearance, but rice noodles have differences: they are made from rice and have an opaque color (after cooking – pure white), while funchose is even called “glass noodles” because of transparency.
Rice noodles have practically no taste of their own, so rice noodles are boiled to be added to soups and main dishes. To cook rice noodles with a pleasant touch of taste, you can boil them in meat broth with spices, and serve with sauce.
Noodle soup recipe
Chicken broth – 1.6 liters
Chicken drumsticks – 4 pieces
Light soy sauce – a quarter cup
Dark soy sauce – a quarter cup
Rice noodles – 120 grams
Mung bean sprouts – 300 grams
Dried goji berries – a teaspoon
Coriander – a tablespoon
Dried ginger root – 2 -3 plates
Cinnamon – stick
Star anise – asterisk
Bay leaf – 4 pieces
Green onion – half a bunch
Garlic – 3 teeth
Black pepper – to taste
Salt to taste
Recipe 1. Rinse the chicken drumsticks, pour cool water over it, place the pan on the burner and let it boil.
2. Add spices to the pan: goji berries, coriander, ginger, cinnamon stick, star anise, bay leaf, salt and keep for half an hour over low heat.
3. Remove chicken drumsticks from the broth, strain it and add light and dark soy sauces.
4. Boil a liter of water in a separate saucepan, put in rice noodles and boil over high heat for 2-3 minutes, tip into a colander.
5. Mung bean sprouts pour boiling water for one minute, drain the water.
6. Chop the garlic cloves and fry for 3 minutes over high heat.
7. Divide the noodles, mung bean sprouts, chicken drumsticks into cups and pour over the broth.
8. Sprinkle chopped green onions, black pepper, fried garlic on top.
Noodle soup is one of the most common dishes in Thailand. It is prepared in all cafes and restaurants, in markets, in street mobile trays – macaroons, it is collected in a few minutes right in front of the buyer. The broth of noodle soup is eaten with a spoon, the thick soup with chopsticks. Season the noodle soup with sugar, chili, fish sauce, green onions, fried garlic. Noodle soup is served with pork, chicken or seafood – shrimp, squid, fish.
Recipe for boiled rice noodles with shrimp
Rice noodles – 100 grams,
Sweet pepper – 1 piece,
Onion – 2 heads,
Unpeeled shrimp – 500 grams,
Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons,
Red pepper – 1 teaspoon with a slide,
Garlic – 2 teeth,
Cilantro – 25 grams .
How to cook shrimp
rice noodles 1. Boil rice noodles and drain in a colander.
2. Boil and peel shrimp.
3. Peel the pepper from seeds, cut into strips.
4. Cut the onion into half rings.
5. Wash the cilantro greens, let dry for 5 minutes and chop.
6. Pass the garlic through a garlic press, finely chop or grate.
7. In a pan, mix soy sauce, red pepper powder, cilantro, garlic, a little oil and lemon juice. Heat over low heat for 2 minutes.
8. Rice noodles, if it is long, coarsely chop and add to the pan, then add shrimp, onion, sweet pepper, sauce.