Cooking time for rice in a rice cooker is 20 minutes .
How to cook rice in a rice cooker
You will need – 1 cup rice, 2 cups water
1. Rinse rice, put in a rice cooker.
2. Pour water in a ratio of 1:2 – for 1 cup of rice 2 cups of water.
3. Add salt and spices to taste.
4. Press the power button, wait for the switch from cooking to steam.
5. After automatically turning on the steam mode, wait 15-20 minutes.
Your rice is cooked!
We cook deliciously in a rice cooker
Correctly calculate the amount of rice when cooking in a rice cooker – for a rice cooker with a volume of 1 liter, you can take a maximum of 1 cup of rice, otherwise the rice will start to run away from the rice cooker.
The principle of cooking rice in a rice cooker is quite simple: the capacity of the rice cooker is heated by electricity, the water is brought to a boil and the rice is simmered until fully cooked. In different rice cookers, the principle of cooking rice may differ slightly, so it is better to check the rice regularly for the first time. The time of rice in the rice cooker is assigned automatically, it is only affected by the amount of rice itself.