Pour 4 cups of sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour and 3 tablespoons of cocoa into a saucepan. Gradually pouring in milk, knead the mixture until a homogeneous consistency. Finely chop the nuts. Put the pan on a quiet fire. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Pour chopped nuts and salt, put 125 grams of butter and continue to cook, stirring. Cook Nutella for 15 minutes until thickened.
How to cook nutella
Milk 2.5% – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 cups
Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds or peanuts – 2 tablespoons
Wheat flour – 2 tablespoons with a small hill
Cocoa powder – 3 tablespoons
Butter – 125 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon spoons
How to cook
1. Pour sugar, flour and cocoa into a saucepan.
2. Gradually pouring milk, stir the mixture until smooth with no lumps.
3. Grind the nuts in a blender or chop finely (you can also grind with a hammer through polyethylene).
4. Put the pan with the mixture on a quiet fire.
5. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil, stirring constantly.
6. Pour chopped nuts and salt, put oil and continue to cook, stirring.
7. Boil Nutella for 15 minutes until thickened.
Store Nutella in the refrigerator in a sealed jar for 6-7 days.
Nutella is served on bread, pancakes, cookies, used in cakes, pastries, rolls.
When cooking Nutella, you can add 1 beaten chicken egg.
For density, the cooled Nutella can be beaten with a mixer.
For extra thickness, you can add a teaspoon of starch when cooking Nutella.
The ideal density of Nutella is the consistency of sour cream / tomato sauce.
Instead of a portion of cocoa, you can use slab chocolate or condensed milk.
Nutella after cooking and cooling is served a day later, infused in the refrigerator.
If almonds are used in Nutella, they must be peeled.