For milk vermicelli, it will take only 10 minutes – 5 minutes to boil milk and 5 minutes to boil vermicelli.
How to cook milk vermicelli
For 2 servings of porridge with pasta, you will need half a liter of milk, 100 grams of vermicelli or pasta, 1 tablespoon of sugar (if you like sweet, increase the amount of sugar by 2-3 times).
- Pour milk into an enamel pan, which must first be rinsed with cold water.
- Place the saucepan on the stove over medium heat and watch that the milk does not run off.
- When it boils, reduce the gas to a minimum, remove the resulting foam with a holey spoon and add sugar.
- Mix everything well and pour in the pasta, mix well again so that they do not stick to the bottom. Don’t add fire.
- Wait until the porridge boils, and boil for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Porridge is ready – do not forget to add butter.
Tips for cooking milk vermicelli
You can take any vermicelli for porridge to your taste: first-class vermicelli only from flour and water will be crumbly, and cheap vermicelli with the addition of eggs will boil into porridge, which may even be more appropriate. Any small pasta is good in porridge – gossamer, letters, etc.
Milk porridge is good not only for children, but also for adults – you can just add not sugar, but salt when cooking, and chop cheese, sausages or bacon into a plate.
As soon as they don’t call “milk vermicelli” – pasta porridge, milk noodles, milk soup … All this means vermicelli boiled in milk with sugar, served with butter.
In addition to the standard, there is another approach to boiling milk vermicelli – first boil it in water, and then add milk to taste and boil for a couple of minutes.
After cooking, milk vermicelli swells up in just a few minutes, so they eat it immediately after cooking, without leaving it for later.