Frozen mushrooms should be boiled for 15-20 minutes over low heat under a lid, after defrosting. This applies to any frozen mushrooms: mushrooms, chanterelles, champignons, etc.
How to cook frozen mushrooms
You will need – frozen mushrooms, water, salt
1. Shake the mushrooms a little in the bag, defrost in the refrigerator (slowly), at room temperature (quickly), putting the bag of frozen mushrooms in warm water (quickly) or in the microwave (very quickly).
2. Boil water (a glass of frozen mushrooms a glass of water), salt – a spoonful of salt in a large saucepan.
3. Frozen mushrooms, chanterelles and champignons can be whole, so they should be cut and washed. Forest mushrooms, as a rule, are already cut: just put them in water.
4. Cook mushrooms, chanterelles or mushrooms for 15 minutes.
5. Cook frozen store-bought mushrooms for 25 minutes.
6. Cook frozen mushrooms without pre-cooking for 30 minutes.
How to freeze mushrooms (simple recipe)
Only fresh healthy mushrooms are suitable for freezing. Cut fresh mushrooms into slices, boil for 5 minutes. Allow water to drain, dry for 10-20 minutes, put in plastic bags in even layers, put in a freezer with a temperature of -18 degrees. Your frozen mushrooms in a day are definitely ready.
Cream soup of frozen porcini mushrooms
per pan 3 liters
Frozen porcini mushrooms – half a kilo
Potatoes – 3 small
Barley – half a glass
Onions – 1 head
Carrots – 1 small
Parsley – half a bunch
Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1 tablespoon
How to cook soup from frozen porcini mushrooms
1. Pour half a glass of barley into a sieve and rinse.
2. Soak barley for 3-4 hours in cold water.
3. Pour 2 liters of water into the pan, put on fire.
4. Frozen porcini mushrooms, without defrosting, put in a saucepan.
5. Pour the swollen barley into the pan.
6. Peel the onion and finely chop.
7. Peel the carrots, cut off the rhizome, grate on a coarse grater.
8. Heat the pan over medium heat for 1 minute, pour in the oil.
9. Put the onion in the pan, fry it for 5 minutes.
10. Put the carrots in the pan, fry for another 5 minutes.
11. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1.5 cm cubes.
12. Put the potatoes in the pan.
13. After 15 minutes, put the fried onions and carrots into the pan.
14. Salt and pepper the soup.
15. Wash parsley, dry and finely chop.
16. Boil the soup for 5 minutes, then insist for half an hour.
Serve frozen porcini mushroom soup sprinkled with parsley.
Cooking frozen mushroom soup
Products for making soup from frozen mushrooms Frozen mushrooms
– 1 pack (honey mushrooms)
Potatoes – 2 large or 3 medium potatoes
Carrots – 1 not large
Onion – 1 head
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Salt, pepper – to taste
Recipe for frozen mushroom soup
1. Defrost frozen mushrooms, rinse well under cold water.
2. Put the washed mushrooms in a saucepan, pour cold water over it and put on fire.
3. Boil the mushrooms on a quiet fire under the lid, regularly skimming off the foam.
4. Cut the onion, grate the carrots on a coarse grater, put them on a hot frying pan and fry for 5-7 minutes.
5. Rinse potatoes, peel, cut into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter, add to the pan with mushrooms.
6. Then add fried onions and carrots to the soup.
7. Cook soup with frozen mushrooms for 15 minutes, leave for another 15 minutes. Serve with green onions and soft bread.