Put the frozen corn on the cob in salted boiling water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes. Put frozen corn in grains in boiling water and cook for 15 minutes.
In a slow cooker, cook frozen boiled corn on the cob in the “Steam” mode for 15 minutes. Cook fresh boiled corn on the cob in a slow cooker on the “Extinguishing” mode for 1 hour.
Frozen corn in a slow cooker
Fresh frozen corn in grains – 200 grams
Butter – 10 grams
Milk, cream or water – 1 tablespoon
Salt – 1-2 pinches
How to cook frozen corn in a multicooker
1. Place 200 grams of frozen corn kernels in a multicooker bowl, add 20 grams of butter and salt. Optionally, you can add a tablespoon of cream, milk or water to the corn.
2. Set the multicooker in the “Stewing” mode and cook for about 15 minutes until tender, stirring the corn occasionally and tasting.
3. Put the finished corn on a plate and sprinkle with grated cheese (preferably Mozzarella), fresh herbs or spices. Great as a side dish, warm salad or on its own.
How to freeze corn
1. Peel off the corn on the cob and remove the leaves and fibers. It is better to start doing this from the bottom of the cob, where its brush is located.
2. Put the processed corn in a saucepan, pour water so that it covers the cob, turn on the gas and cook from the moment of boiling for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Dip the boiled corn into a plate or pan with cold water and the addition of a few ice cubes. This process will keep the grains even and smooth.
4. Prepare a large plate and shell the grains there, then spread them out with a spatula or spoon into freezer bags.
5. Put the packaged corn flat on the table and smooth it out with your hand. This will not only help to get rid of excess air accumulated in the bag and speed up the freezing process, but also save space in the freezer.
6. Close the bags and place in the freezer in one layer. Subsequently, it will be possible to stack the packages on top of each other. It is recommended to store frozen corn in the refrigerator for up to a year.