Whole Argentina is cooked 30 minutes after boiling. Sliced argentina boil for 20 minutes.
how to cook argentina
You will need – argentina, water, salt, herbs and spices to taste
1. Wash and gut the Argentina, cut into large pieces.
2. Put in cold water, add salt, pepper and bay leaves to taste.
3. Put the pan on the fire, cook argentina for 30 minutes.
How to cook fish soup from Argentina
Argentina – 350 grams
Potatoes – 600 grams
Carrots – 1 piece
Onion – 1 piece
Parsley – 2 roots
Fat – 1 tablespoon
Black and allspice – 3 peas
each Bay leaf – 2 leaves
Greens (celery, parsley) and salt – each taste
How to cook soup from Argentina
1. Wash the fish, remove the scales with a knife or peeler, make an incision along the belly and remove the insides, cut the fish across into 5-6 pieces.
2. Wash, peel and cut potatoes into large cubes.
3. Wash, peel and cut carrots and parsley roots into small cubes.
4. Wash, peel and chop the onion.
5. Put chopped vegetables in boiling water and boil for 20 minutes.
6. Add pieces of fish, spices and salt to boiled vegetables and leave on the stove for another half hour.
7. Fill the finished soup with fat.
8. Add greens after serving the dish to the table directly on the plate.
How to cook argentina with vegetables
Argentina (fillet) – 550 grams
Carrots (medium) – 2 pieces
White onion (large) – 1 piece
Parsley root – 50 grams
Tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
Sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons
Vinegar 3% – 2 tablespoons Granulated
sugar – 1 teaspoon
rock salt – to taste
1. Defrost 550 grams of Argentine fillet at room temperature, rinse quickly and cut into pieces of equal size.
2. Sprinkle each piece lightly with salt and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
3. At this time, peel a large onion from the husk and chop finely.
4. Wash and peel 50 grams of parsley (root) and 2 medium carrots, chop the root vegetables.
5. For the sauce, dilute in a glass until smooth 2 tablespoons of a weak solution of acetic acid (3%), a teaspoon of granulated sugar and a tablespoon of tomato paste.
How to cook argentina with vegetables in a saucepan
1. Place in a thick-walled saucepan slices of argentina, chopped parsley, onion, carrot, pour 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and sauce.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and put on a quiet fire for about an hour. Your Argentina is ready!
How to cook argentina with vegetables in a multicooker
1. Put the pieces of argentina, chopped parsley, onion, carrot in layers in a multicooker bowl and pour over 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and sauce.
2. Set the “Stew” mode and cook the dish for 45 minutes. Place hot fish on plates and serve immediately!
– Argentina has an elongated body , covered with large scales, and flattened on the sides. The maximum length of the fish is 60 centimeters, and the mass is only about half a kilogram. Argentina reaches this size only by the age of 25. Unlike the body, the head of this species of fish is relatively small, while they have rather large eyes. Another distinctive feature is that the lower jaw protrudes slightly forward.
– The main habitat is the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, from Ireland to the northern Norwegian regions, temperate and northern waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. In Russia, this fish is caught in the east and southwest of the Barents Sea. Argentina prefers to live at great depths from 20 meters to a kilometer, near a sandy or muddy bottom, but for the catch, the best depth is 30-100 meters.
– For the silver color of the scales with a golden tint, Argentina is often called silverfish and golden smelt.
Argentine fillets are valued for their special juiciness and tenderness. Dried and fried Argentina is considered very tasty. However, the fish has a specific smell, reminiscent of fresh cucumbers. For this reason, some prefer to sprinkle the carcass with acetic acid or lemon juice in order to beat it off.
– 100 grams of boiled argentina contains 88 kcal , in oil-fried fish – more than 130.
– During the cutting process , it is necessary to remove black mucus from the peritoneum from Argentina so as not to spoil the taste of the dish. After that, the argentina is washed and butchered. To do this, lay the film on the work surface, clean the fish from scales, remove the insides and rinse again.
How to cook argentina with tomatoes
Argentina – 1 kilogram
Tomato – 2 pieces
Onion – 2 pieces
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Mustard – 1 tablespoon
Salt, allspice ground pepper – to taste
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Sour cream – 4 tablespoons
1. Cut the carcasses of argentina into portions, sprinkle with pepper and roll in a plate with 2 tablespoons of flour.
2. Heat a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the fish over high heat on both sides for 3 minutes.
3. Peel 2 onions from the husk, cut into rings and fry.
4. Rinse 2 tomatoes under running water and cut into circles.
5. Stir a tablespoon of mustard in a glass with 4 tablespoons of water.
How to cook argentina with tomatoes in a saucepan
1. In a thick-walled saucepan put the fried fish and onions, chopped tomatoes and pour mustard on top.
2. Put on a slow fire, close the lid and cook for 20 minutes.
3. For the sauce, at the end of cooking, pour the liquid from under the fish into a separate pan, add boiled vegetables rubbed through a sieve, 2 tablespoons of flour lightly fried in a pan, salt and season with 4 tablespoons of sour cream. Boil the resulting mixture for 3-4 minutes.
How to cook argentina with tomatoes in a multicooker
1. Put the fried fish and onions, chopped tomatoes into the multicooker bowl and pour over the mustard.
2. Turn on the “Extinguishing” mode and cook for 15 minutes.