How to cook Eintopf
for a 5-liter soup pot
Sausages – 200 grams
Smoked sausage – 200 grams
Smoked brisket – 200 grams
Sauerkraut – 500 grams
Potatoes – 2 pieces
Onions – 1 piece
Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
Sour cream – 200 grams
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
Dill – 1 bunch
Vegetable oil – 5 tablespoons
Water – half a liter
Eintopf soup preparation
1. Cut into small cubes 200 grams of sausages, 200 grams of smoked sausage, 200 grams of brisket.
2. Finely chop 1 peeled onion.
3. Peel and cut in half 2 potatoes.
4. Wash and cut 1 bunch of dill.
5. Pour half a liter of water into a saucepan, put potatoes, put on medium heat and cook for 15 minutes.
6. When the potato is ready, mash it with a blender, in the water where it was cooked – you will get a thick potato broth.
7. Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into the pan, put on medium heat.
8. Add onions, fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add sausages, smoked sausage, brisket, fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
10. Transfer the contents of the pan to a pot of potato broth.
11. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a frying pan (you can not wash it), put it on medium heat.
12. Put 500 grams of sauerkraut in a pan, fry for 3 minutes.
13. Close the pan with cabbage lid, reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
14. In a pan with stewed cabbage, add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, a teaspoon of salt.
15. Transfer the contents of the pan to a saucepan with potato broth and meat products, mix, heat for 5 minutes, let it brew for 20 minutes.
Serve the Eintopf soup with sour cream, adding a little ground black pepper and dill to each bowl.
— Eintopf is a thick soup that replaces the first and second courses.
– There are many recipes for Eintopf soup – any meat and sausage products, vegetables, pasta, cereals are used. The calorie content of the soup is about 150 kcal / 100 grams.
– Store Eintopf in the refrigerator for 72 hours.