Cook duck hearts for 40 minutes.
How to cook duck hearts
1. Defrost frozen duck hearts at room temperature, remove the film, veins and blood clots, rinse the duck hearts thoroughly in cool water.
2. Pour 2.5-3 liters of cold fresh water into a saucepan, place on a large fire, wait for the water to boil.
3. Put half a teaspoon of salt in boiled water, wait a minute until the salt dissolves in boiling water.
4. Place duck hearts in boiling salted water, add a couple of bay leaves, reduce heat to low, cook for 40 minutes.
How to cook duck hearts deliciously
Duck hearts – 500 grams
Vegetable oil – 50 milliliters
Onions – 2 heads
Corn starch (meisen powder) – 2 tablespoons
Cream – 150 milliliters
Salt – half a teaspoon
Pepper – a third of a teaspoon
Bay leaf – 4 leaves
How to cook duck hearts in cream
1. Defrost frozen duck hearts at room temperature, remove film, veins and blood clots, wash in cold water.
2. Pour 2 liters of fresh cold water into a saucepan, place on a large fire, boil the water.
3. Put the duck hearts in boiling water, reduce the heat to medium, cook with the lid ajar for 20 minutes so that the water partially boils away.
4. Peel the onion, chop it into thin half rings – a few millimeters thick.
5. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, heat over medium heat for 5 minutes until bubbles form.
6. Fry the onion in hot oil for 5 minutes.
7. Pour the cream into a metal cup, put on a quiet fire, heat for 5 minutes until warm, do not bring to a boil.
8. Put fried onions in a saucepan to duck hearts, salt, pepper, pour in white sauce, pour in cream warmed to room temperature, put bay leaves.
9. After boiling, cook duck hearts for 15 minutes, a few minutes before readiness, remove bay leaves from the pan.