Boil cheese sauce for 10-15 minutes.
Cheese sauce like McDonald’s
Cream – half a cup
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Hard cheese – 50 grams
Starch – half a tablespoon
Milk – 1/4 cup
Ground black pepper – to taste
Dill, green onions and basil – to taste
How to cook cheese sauce
1. Grate the cheese.
2. Put the butter in a saucepan and melt.
3. Add half of the milk and cheese.
4. Salt and add seasonings.
5. Mix the remaining milk with starch, pour into a saucepan.
6. Cook, stirring constantly, 5-7 minutes.
Cheese sauce with garlic
Cheese – 120 grams
Milk – half a glass
Chicken broth – half a glass
Dill – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 2 teeth
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Butter – 50 grams
How to cook cheese sauce with garlic
1. Put the saucepan on a quiet fire, put half a tablespoon of butter and melt.
2. Add flour, mix thoroughly until smooth and heat for one minute.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
4. Pour milk and broth into a saucepan, stirring constantly.
5. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Peel and finely chop the garlic, wash and chop the dill; add to saucepan.
6. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until it thickens.
7. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater, put it in a saucepan.
8. Stir the sauce until the cheese is completely dissolved, cook for another 3 minutes.
9. Salt, pepper and add half a tablespoon of oil.