Depending on the variety and size of the carrot pieces, boil the carrot puree in a saucepan for 30-35 minutes.
How to cook carrot puree for a child
Carrots – 150 grams
Vegetable oil – 3 grams
How to make carrot puree for a child 1. Wash the carrot, peel it, cut off the back and tip.
2. Cut each carrot in half, cut out the core so that nitrates do not get into the puree, which can accumulate in it during the growing process.
3. Pour the carrots with cold water, leave to soak for 2 hours to completely remove nitrates.
4. Rinse the soaked carrots again, cut into strips a couple of millimeters thick, 3 centimeters long, or grate coarsely.
5. Transfer the carrots to a saucepan, pour in cold water so that it completely covers the carrots, place on medium heat.
6. Cook carrots for 10-15 minutes under the lid until softened.
7. Drain the water from the pan into a colander, put the carrots in a blender, grind.
8. Transfer carrot puree to a bowl, pour vegetable oil, mix.
How to make carrot puree
Milk – a quarter cup
Carrots – 200 grams
Butter – 2 small cubes
Flour – 30 grams
Sugar – to taste
Salt – a third of a teaspoon
How to cook delicious carrot puree
1. Wash the carrots, cleaning the ground with a brush.
2. Cut a large carrot into several servings.
3. Put the carrots in a saucepan, pour in cold water, it should cover the carrots.
4. Place the pan on the burner, bring to a boil over high heat.
5. Cook carrots for 20 minutes, determine readiness by piercing it with a fork.
6. Cool the cooked carrots a little and remove the thin skin from it with your hands.
7. Grind carrots into puree using a blender or meat grinder, transfer to a saucepan.
8. Put the softened butter in a cup, add flour, grind to a uniform consistency.
9. Put a mass of flour and butter into a saucepan with carrot puree, sugar to taste, salt, pour in warm milk, mix.
10. Place the pot with the carrot-milk mixture on a quiet fire, without stopping to stir, bring to a boil, remove from the burner.