Soup buru-buru cook for 1 hour.
How to cook borax
Spaghetti – 200 grams
Tomato – 4 large
Potatoes – 2 tubers
Green pepper – 1 piece
Carrots – 3 pieces
Celery – 3-4 pieces
Olive oil – 50 milliliters
Dried oregano – a pinch
Black and red pepper – to taste
Salt – to taste
How to cook buru-buru soup
1. Chop peeled sweet peppers and carrots into strips 2 cm long, 0.5 cm thick, potatoes into 1.5 cm thick squares.
2. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes for a few minutes, remove the skin, cut the pulp of 2 tomatoes into thin slices.
3. 2 other tomatoes grind or chop with a blender into a puree.
3. Wash and cut the celery into thin rings.
4. Pour one and a half liters of water into the pan, put potatoes and carrots, place on medium heat, wait for it to boil and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, celery, green peppers, cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
6. Spaghetti break into pieces about 6 centimeters long.
7. Put spaghetti, tomato puree, olive oil, black and red pepper, salt into the soup, cook for 10 minutes.
8. Season the soup with dried oregano in bowls.
Buru-buru is a Greek vegetable thick soup with a moderate amount of broth.
– Buru-buru is called summer soup because of its low calorie content – only 12.1 kcal / 100 grams.
– Instead of pasta in the soup, you can use thin pita bread – cut it into strips 1 centimeter wide.
– Buru-buru soup can be cooked in vegetable, fish or meat broth and any vegetables can be added.
– Buru-buru soup is eaten with pleasure by children, you can offer them as a main dish or for a change.