Boil blueberry juice for 10 minutes after boiling.
How to cook blueberry juice
Blueberry juice products
Blueberries – 300 grams
Sugar – half a glass
Water – 1 liter
How to cook
blueberry fruit drink 1. Select blueberries for fruit drink, rinse and dry.
2. Mash the blueberries with a wooden spoon or mortar, squeeze the blueberry juice through a sieve.
3. Put the blueberry pomace in a saucepan, pour 1 liter of boiling water, cook for 10 minutes after boiling over low heat under the lid.
4. Add sugar to fruit drink and stir until dissolved.
5. Strain blueberry juice through cheesecloth.
6. Infuse blueberry juice until completely cooled, then pour in freshly squeezed blueberry juice and mix.
Your blueberry juice is cooked!
– Morse is a refreshing drink that has been prepared in Russia since ancient times. “Mors” means water with honey, as the word “mursa” is translated from ancient Greek.
– Fresh orange and lemon juice is added to the prepared blueberry juice to taste. This is a good way to enrich the drink with vitamin C, because the one that is originally contained in blueberries is almost completely destroyed during cooking. But there is a way to preserve it: squeeze the juice from blueberries through gauze, and use pomace to brew the drink. Pour blueberry juice into fruit drink after stopping heating.
– Blueberries contain tannins, citric and malic acids, magnesium, copper and iron. Blueberries and fruit drinks prepared from it have antibacterial and vascular-strengthening effects, and in addition, they normalize the work of the stomach and intestines. Interestingly, blueberries are equally effective for diarrhea and constipation.