Apple soup, depending on the recipe, cook from half an hour to an hour and a half.
How to cook apple soup
Chicken – half a carcass
Sweet and sour apples – 400 grams
Carrots – 1 large piece
Onions – 1 medium head
Basmati rice – 40 grams
Eggs – 2 pieces
Sour cream – 150 grams
Garlic – 2 medium teeth
Vegetable oil – 40 milliliters
Black pepper – 8 peas
Curry – a large pinch
Zira – a pinch
Dill – a bunch
Bay leaf – 2 leaves
Salt – half a teaspoon
How to cook apple soup
1. Wash half of the chicken carcass.
2. Without butchering, put the chicken in a saucepan, pour 1.5 liters of water.
3. Place the pot with the chicken on a high heat, let it boil.
4. Remove the resulting foam from the chicken broth.
5. Put peppercorns in a saucepan with chicken, reduce heat to medium, cook for 30 minutes – salt the broth 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
6. Peel onions, garlic, carrots.
7. Cut the onion into half rings a couple of millimeters thick.
8. Cut the carrot into strips 3 centimeters long and a few millimeters wide.
9. Grind the garlic in a press or chop finely.
10. Pour oil into a frying pan, heat over medium heat until bubbles appear.
11. Fry the onion in a pan for 5 minutes.
12. Put carrots, garlic to the fried onions, fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
13. Remove half of the chicken carcass from the broth, cool.
14. Remove the skin from the chicken, remove the meat from the bones, cut into pieces of any size, set aside.
15. Wash basmati rice in cold water.
16. Put basmati rice in boiling broth, cook covered for 20 minutes.
17. Wash the apples, thinly cut the skin, remove the core.
18. Coarsely grate apples.
19. Put applesauce in a small saucepan, pour 1 ladle of chicken broth.
20. Place a saucepan with apples in the broth over medium heat, bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes.
21. In a saucepan with boiling chicken broth and rice, put the fried vegetables, cook for 8 minutes.
22. Put chicken meat, boiled apples, bay leaves, a pinch of curry, cumin into the broth with rice and vegetables, let it boil, cook for 5 minutes.
23. Wash the eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins.
24. In a bowl, combine the yolks, sour cream, beat with a mixer or whisk for several minutes.
25. Put a mixture of sour cream and yolks into the soup, hold on the burner for a minute, without bringing the soup to a boil, remove from the stove.
26. Dill wash, chop.
27. Pour the finished apple soup into bowls, sprinkle chopped greens on top.