Milk is boiled for 8 minutes in salted water after it boils. Previously, the fish product must be thoroughly rinsed with cold water and remove excess film from the surface of the milk.
How to boil milk
Milk – 500 grams
Water – 2 liters
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to cook milk
1. 500 grams of milk to remove the film, rinse with water.
2. Put them in a saucepan, pour water, salt and put on the stove.
3. Wait for the water to boil and cook for 8 minutes.
4. Remove the pieces of cooked milk from the pan, let cool.
5. When the pieces of milk have cooled down, the product should be served separately on the table or added to another dish.
Salad with boiled milk
Milk – 300 grams
Eggs – 3 pieces
Onion – 1 head
Sour cream – 2 tablespoons
Salt – 2 teaspoons
How to prepare a salad with milk
1. Rinse the milk well, remove the film from the pieces of the product.
2. Place the milk in a deep saucepan, fill with water so that the product disappears, add salt – 1 teaspoon and put on the stove.
3. Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes.
4. Remove the product from the pot and let it cool down.
5. When the milk is chilled, cut the product into medium-sized cubes.
6. Rinse the eggs, place in a saucepan, pour water. It must be cold otherwise cracks will appear in the egg shell.
7. Pour 1 teaspoon of salt into a saucepan with eggs and place over medium heat. Boil them for 10 minutes.
8. After the time has elapsed, remove the pan with eggs from the stove and cool. To do this, you need to pour cold water into it, without draining hot.
9. Peel chilled eggs, cut into cubes.
10. 1 onion peeled, washed and cut into cubes.
11. Place chopped milk, eggs, onions in a deep bowl and mix.
12. Dress the salad with sour cream and mix well.
– Milk is the seminal glands in male fish, enclosed in a thin shell. In other words, this is a seed in fish, in which sperm cells are immobile. The name of the product is related to its color. Mature testicles are milky white.
– Milk contains a large amount of proteins, making it nutritious.
– Milk is useful: it has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. Milk is added to medicines that increase human immunity. Athletes include milk in their diet because it contains natural protein, valuable omega-3 acids and healthy fats. At the same time, the product costs less than sports nutrition with a similar composition of nutrients.
– Caloric content of milk – 100 kcal / 100 grams.