Eggs without shell (another name is scrambler) cook for 20 seconds in boiling water.
How to cook scrambled eggs
Eggs – 4 pieces (category I)
Butter – 2 teaspoons (10 grams)
Salt – a teaspoon (7 grams)
Ground pepper – to taste
Water – 1.2 liters
How to boil eggs without a shell
1. Wash the eggs, cut the shell with a knife, release the contents into a bowl.
2. Mix the yolks with proteins with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour 1.2 liters of water into a small but wide saucepan, add a teaspoon of salt there (with a barely noticeable slide).
4. Put the pan on the stove and wait until the water boils.
5. Reduce the fire so that the liquid does not boil, but boils quietly.
6. Lower the spoon into the pan and vigorously, without creating splashes, stir the boiling water in a clockwise direction. Pour eggs into the formed “whirlpool”.
7. Close the pan with a lid, count to 20, then turn off the heat.
8. Strain the contents of the pan through a colander (cooked eggs without shells look like ribbons, and resemble a soufflé in consistency).
9. Put the boiled scrambled eggs on a plate and serve hot, seasoned with butter and fragrant freshly ground black pepper.
Boiled eggs without shells are a light dietary dish with a pleasant, but mild taste and smell. Therefore, spicy arugula, sharp cilantro, as well as rye bread toasts go well with boiled eggs. To make this simple dish more satisfying, you can sprinkle grated cheese or boiled sausage on top.
The dish is great for serving a variety, because boiled eggs are one of the most common breakfasts, but over time, simple eggs become boring and you want to bring something new to the diet.
Boiled eggs taste like poached eggs , but it cooks faster, easier and, unlike whole eggs boiled without shells, it simply cannot fail.
The elasticity of the egg white, which has lain in the refrigerator for more than two weeks, decreases. It becomes watery, and the dish is not so airy. To remove excess moisture, each egg, after breaking, is first placed in a strainer, allowed to drain, and only then sent to a mixing bowl.