It takes 1 hour to cook apple compote with apricots.
How to cook apple compote with apricots
Water – 4 liters
Apples – 4 pieces
Apricots – 10 pieces
Sugar for compote – 2 tablespoons
Sugar for compote rolling – 400 grams
1. Wash 4 apples and 10 apricots under running water.
2. Remove the cores with seed pods from the apples and cut each apple into 8 pieces.
3. Remove the seeds from the apricot, breaking each berry into two parts.
How to cook compote
1. Pour 4 liters of water into a saucepan and put apricots and apples into it.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar or more for those who like sweet compotes.
3. Put the pan on a high heat and wait until the water boils.
4. After the water boils, reduce the heat to medium and cook the compote for 7 minutes.
How to cook compote for seaming for the winter
1. Dip chopped apples and peeled apricots into prepared jars so that they take up 1/3 of the jar.
2. From 4 liters of water and 400 grams of sugar, prepare hot syrup.
3. Pour boiling syrup over apricots and apples and let them stand in syrup for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the syrup into a saucepan and bring it to a boil over high heat.
5. Pour jars with boiling syrup again and roll up.
– The cost of products for making compote from apricots and apples on average in Moscow for the 2018 season is 150 rubles. (as of June 2020).
– Calorie compote from apricots and apples – 73 kcal / 100 grams.