In a saucepan, cook zucchini salad for 25 minutes after boiling over low heat without a lid.
In a slow cooker, zucchini salad for the winter is cooked for 30 minutes in the “Stew” mode.
Zucchini salad recipe for the winter
Zucchini (young fruits) – 3 kilograms
Salt medium grinding – 1.5 tablespoons
Sugar – 1.5 tablespoons
Garlic – 100 grams (2 medium heads)
Vinegar 9% – 170 grams
Refined sunflower oil (odorless) – 1 cup (250 milliliters)
Preparation of products
1. Thoroughly wash the zucchini. Cut into slices 1 cm wide.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Combine zucchini with garlic, mix, salt, add sugar and vinegar, mix and leave in a marinating pan at room temperature for 3 hours.
How to cook zucchini salad in a saucepan
1. Put the saucepan with zucchini on low heat, bring to a boil.
2. Boil the zucchini for 25 minutes, while not forgetting to stir, make sure that it does not burn.
How to cook zucchini salad in a multicooker
1. Transfer the zucchini to the multicooker bowl, close the lid, turn on the “Stewing” mode for 30 minutes.
Harvesting salad for the winter
1. Carefully transfer the prepared salad hot to pre-sterilized jars, roll up or close with a tight screw metal lid.
2. Turn closed jars upside down and wrap in a warm blanket. So they should stand until completely cooled.
3. Remove cans of zucchini salad for the winter.
Zucchini salad for the winter in Korean
– 3 medium fruits
Chili pepper – 2 medium
Ginger root – 3 cm long
Water – half a glass
Vinegar (rice or natural apple) – 120 milliliters
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 2 tablespoons
Red hot pepper – 0.5 teaspoon
Preparation of products
1. Wash the zucchini, peel the skin, cut into circles 5 millimeters wide. Place in a saucepan.
2. Peel the ginger, finely chop.
3. Wash the chili pepper, cut it, remove the seeds from it, cut into small pieces.
1. Pour water, vinegar into a saucepan (separate) and mix.
2. Add ginger, chili pepper, salt, sugar. Mix.
3. Bring to a boil over low heat and cook for 2 minutes from the moment of boiling.
4. Remove from heat, pepper, stir, leave for 5 minutes.
5. Pour hot marinade into a saucepan with previously prepared zucchini, mix, leave for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Transfer the zucchini to sterilized jars, cover with lids and put in a cold place. You can store them for no more than 10 days.
The calorie content of zucchini salad for the winter is 251 kcal / 100 grams.
The shelf life of zucchini salad is 1 year in a closed jar and no more than 7 days after opening.
Zucchini salad for the winter can be made sweet, spicy or sour. Depending on the taste you want, you can add more sugar or carrots during cooking for sweetness; pepper – for spiciness; vinegar or tomatoes – to give a more sour taste to the finished salad.