Fry sausages in a frying pan for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, turning occasionally. Sliced sausages fry for 5 minutes , stirring occasionally.
Fry sausages in a slow cooker for 10 minutes on the “Baking” mode. Fry sausages in the microwave for 3 minutes on medium power.
Ways to fry sausages
1. Simple sausages (5 minutes) – peeled and fried whole sausages – 5 minutes.
2. On one side, cut the sausages into a deep cross and fry – 7 minutes.
3. Chop sausages into slices half a centimeter thick and fry – 7 minutes.
4. Cut sausages on both sides and fry – 9 minutes.
5. Cut the sausages in a spiral and fry – 15 minutes.
6. Make several longitudinal cuts, put butter or cheese in them – 15 minutes.
7. Cut the sausages in half, cut each of them lengthwise into two thirds – 15 minutes.
8. Beat 1 egg and 3 tablespoons of flour, salt. Dip the sausages in the batter and fry for 20 minutes.
9. Sausage dip in tomato or cheese sauce, dip in sesame seeds and fry – 20 minutes.
10. Cut sausages into thin strips and weave pigtails out of them – 40 minutes.
11. An extraordinary way to fry sausages is with a soldering iron. 🙂 String sausages one by one on a soldering iron and wait a minute until it is fried from the inside – 10 minutes.
12. “Christmas trees” – cut the sausage along the oblique on both sides – 20 minutes.
12. Fried eggs in sausages: cut the sausage almost to the end lengthwise, fasten the ends with a toothpick so that you get a heart shape. Put sausage hearts in a pan and pour an egg into each heart. Fry over low heat for 10 minutes.
Sauces for sausages – mustard, mayonnaise, sour cream, gravy, horseradish.
The calorie content of fried sausages is about 300 kcal / 100 grams.
Boiled pasta, rice and buckwheat, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli are suitable for garnishing fried sausages. Fried mushrooms are also suitable.
Pickles (ramson, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers) and marinades (cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.) are suitable as an appetizer for fried sausages.
On hot, fresh from the pan, sausages, you can sprinkle with grated cheese.
Cabbage is stewed with sausages, fried sausages are added when frying pies and boiling hodgepodge.
Sausages are easy to prepare, but the cost of sausages can exceed even the cost of fresh meat. The average price of sausages in Moscow stores (as of June 2016) is from 250 rubles / 1 kilogram.
To fry a pound of sausages, pour 3 tablespoons of oil into a frying pan.
Before frying, sausages must be thawed.