Cook rice porridge for about 40 minutes .
rice porridge recipe for kids
Rice porridge products for a child
Round grain rice – half a glass
Water – 750 milliliters
Milk – 700 milliliters
Sugar, salt to taste
Recipe for children’s rice porridge
Rinse rice, pour warm water in a ratio of 1: 2 (for 1 cup of rice 2 cups of water), and leave for 2 hours . Then cook rice in the same water with a small piece of butter under the lid. Cook for 12 minutes, stirring. Then pour warm salted milk, cook for half an hour until the milk is completely absorbed, then remove the porridge from the heat, mix, salt, sweeten to taste. Leave the porridge to brew under the lid for 5 minutes . Serve rice porridge to the table with a piece of butter or a tablespoon of olive oil. Can be served with jam, dates and raisins.
Rice porridge with lamb
Rice porridge products with lamb
Round rice – half a glass
Lamb – 100 grams
Water – 2 cups
Butter or lard – 3 tbsp.
Onions – 1 head
Carrots – 1 piece
Dill, parsley – 10 grams each.
Black pepper, salt – to taste
Recipe for rice porridge with lamb Rinse lamb, finely chop, fry for 10 minutes in lard until golden brown. Chop the onion into strips and add to the lamb, fry for 5 minutes . Then pour water into the pan, put the chopped carrots, salt, pepper, bring to a boil.
Boil the rice, then add meat and vegetables to the rice, stir, cover and put in the oven for 10 minutes. When serving, sprinkle the porridge with finely chopped herbs.
– For cooking rice porridge, round “Krasnodar” rice is best suited – it falls apart during cooking, so porridge with it will acquire the correct porridge-like consistency.
– Rice for cooking rice porridge must be washed in cold water.
– For softness and digestibility, rice can be soaked in cold water and left for 15 minutes.
– Rice for rice porridge is first boiled in water, because. immediately in milk, porridge will cook much longer in time.
– When cooking porridge, you can use pumpkin pieces as an additive (for every 100 grams of rice – 100 grams of pumpkin pieces), carrots, onions, dried fruits, fresh fruit pieces, berries.
– You can serve rice porridge with a piece of butter, sprinkled with cinnamon. The proportions of rice porridge are like in kindergarten: for each glass of rice, 2 glasses of water and 2 glasses of milk.
– When cooking rice porridge, the contents of the saucepan are periodically stirred so that the rice falls apart and so that the porridge does not burn.
– It is convenient to cook rice porridge in thick-walled aluminum pans or stainless steel – the risk of porridge burning when using these pans is reduced to zero.
Check out the general rules for cooking rice !