Entrecote (a piece of meat taken between the ribs and the backbone) fry for 10 minutes: first, fry the entrecote for 4 minutes on each side over medium heat without a lid, then simmer for 2 minutes under the lid.
How to fry an entrecote
Beef – 500 grams
Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
Parsley – 2 tablespoons
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to cook beef entrecote
Wash and dry the meat, cut into pieces 2 centimeters thick across the fibers.
Beat the beef, rub with salt and pepper.
Heat up a frying pan, add oil, add meat.
Fry the meat on both sides until a crust over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Mix part of the oil with parsley and pepper, put on plates and put the cooked entrecote on top.
How to fry entrecote with onions
Beef pulp – 600 grams
Onions – 2 pieces
Red wine – half a glass
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Butter – 50 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon Coarsely
ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
Preparation of entrecote
1. Cut 600 grams of beef into 2 piece about 2 inches thick.
2. Cut the onion into rings.
3. Salt and pepper each entrecote using half a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of coarse black pepper.
4. Apply with a knife surface cuts in the form of a grid (both sides).
5. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a frying pan and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
6. Put the entrecote in the pan, fry for 5 minutes.
7. Turn the entrecote on the other side, fry for another 5 minutes.
The time of frying the entrecote depends on the desired degree of doneness – for entrecote with blood, 3.5 minutes is enough, and for fully fried meat, it will take about 7 minutes for each side .
8. Put the finished entrecote on plates.
9. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the pan and put onion rings, fry for 2 minutes over medium heat.
10. Pour half a glass of red wine into the pan, heat for 5 minutes (you need the wine to evaporate).
11. Add 50 grams of butter to the pan, mix everything.
12. Put the onion on top of the entrecote.