Boil chicken for aspic for 20-30 minutes.
In total, chicken aspic cook for 1 hour, then it will harden for a couple of hours.
How to cook aspic chicken
Chicken fillet – 2 pieces (or chicken thighs – 3 pieces)
Water – 1.3 liters
Instant gelatin – 30 grams
Onions – 1 head
Carrots – 1 piece
Garlic – 3 teeth
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Black peppercorns – 10 pieces
Bay sheet – 2 pieces
How to cook chicken aspic
1. Defrost the chicken if it is frozen; wash.
2. Pour water into the pan and put on fire.
3. Add half a teaspoon of salt to the water and bring to a boil.
4. Put the chicken in the water.
5. As soon as the water boils, drain the water and replace it with fresh water (1.3 liters).
6. Add half a teaspoon of salt to the water.
7. Peel and wash onions and carrots.
8. Put the onions and carrots in the broth.
9. Peel and finely chop the garlic, add to the broth.
10. Add pepper and bay leaf.
11. Boil the chicken fillet for 20 minutes, remove from the broth and cool.
12. Strain the broth, then pour gelatin into it and mix.
13. Divide the chicken into small pieces. 14. Remove the onion, cut the carrot into thin rings.
15. Put the chicken and carrots into molds, mix, cool slightly and put in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Jellied chicken served with wasabi, mustard, horseradish.
You can decorate chicken aspic with raw and boiled vegetables, chicken and quail eggs, unsweetened berries.
Jellied chicken can be poured into plastic cups, wide glasses, juice bags.
Thinly sliced ham, canned champignons, peas, corn can be added to chicken meat aspic.
Chicken aspic can be prepared with mayonnaise – for this you need to cook and cool the chicken aspic in the refrigerator until it hardens, then pour in the mayonnaise mixed with gelatin (half a tablespoon of gelatin per 150 grams of mayonnaise) and put in the refrigerator until the mayonnaise hardens.
Serve chicken aspic on lettuce leaves, garnished with herbs.