Boil the loads for 20 minutes, having previously kept them in water for 3 days.
How to cook podgruzdki
You will need – loads, water for soaking, water for cooking, a knife for cleaning, salt
1. Pour the mushrooms with cold water and let it soak for 3 days, changing the water every 24 hours. This will ensure easy cleaning of the loaders.
2. Clean soaked food. Often they are difficult to clean, so you should use a toothbrush and rub well. Carefully cut off the darkened or yellowed areas with a knife, if any.
3. Place the peeled mushrooms in a saucepan, cover with water so that they are completely hidden, add 1 teaspoon of salt and put on moderate heat.
4. Bring the toppings to a boil, cook for 20 minutes and remove from heat.
5. Drain the hot water, rinse the mushrooms with cold water and leave to cool. The cooling process must take place in cold water, otherwise the loads will darken.
6. Put the mushrooms in a saucepan and sprinkle with salt, seasoning. The amount of salt depends on the volume of the pan.
7. Your loads are welded!
How to salt loadouts in a fast way
Loading – 1 kilogram
Water – 5 liters
Citric acid – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 teaspoon for boiling mushrooms and 2 tablespoons for brine
How to salt podgruzdki
1. Rinse mushrooms well from dirt and needles. Rinse with strong cold water. If the mushrooms have a yellowed layer, it must be removed using special or toothbrushes, carefully rubbing the dirty area. If the loads are old, then the yellowed areas should be cut off with a knife.
2. Place the toppings in a saucepan, cover with water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and place over moderate heat.
3. Boil the mushrooms for 20 minutes and add a pinch of citric acid.
4. Remove from heat and cool the toppings.
5. Prepare the brine: add 2 tablespoons of salt to 1 liter of water.
6. Pour the brine into the mushrooms, transfer to an airtight container and put in cold running water.
7. When the mushrooms have cooled, they are ready to eat.
– Often podgruzdki and milk mushrooms are confused, but these are completely different mushrooms. The mushrooms have a wet hat, they have pubescent edges with a fringe. As for the loaders, their caps are never covered with a wet shell, on the contrary, they are always dry, rough to the touch. The hat can reach up to 18 cm, but at the same time there is no such elegance as the fringe of mushrooms.
– Loaders grow in deciduous and mixed forests, in sandy-soddy soil. As a rule, myceliums are located near birches, aspens, wild apple trees and pears.
– For the active growth of preloads, a lot of light and a little heat are required. They appear in June and can be collected until late autumn – mid-November, until low air temperatures are observed.
– Loads are growing in large families . Despite the fact that they need light, they hide under the foliage and the ground. To collect them, sometimes you have to dig the soil.
– Unlike mushrooms , podgruzdki can be fried, while it is possible without soaking. You can also cook soups from them. But most often they are consumed in salted form.
– Mushrooms of this species are bitter , so before cooking, you need to carry out a preliminary long soak in water. Loads are soaked in water for 3 days, every 24 hours the water is changed. It is important to use running cold water, but if you use warm water, the mushrooms will turn black.
– A feature of the loaders is that when they grow, lumps of soil always form on the hat , which are difficult to remove. Cleans well after soaking in cold water. You can use a toothbrush to gently remove needles and dirt. Its villi will remove even small particles of dirt.
– Before salting , it is imperative to cook the loads – this will help get rid of the bitterness of the mushroom. It will be enough that the loads will boil for 20 minutes in salted water.
– If the mushrooms were salted when cooking mushrooms , you need to place them in cold water and soak for 10 minutes.